Yandere alphabet with Hunter (Headcanon)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 💗 Can I request a headcanon about Yandere Alphabet #Affection, Blood, Exposed, Ideals, Jealousy, Kisses, Love Letters, Mask, Patience, Stigma, Xoanon, and Yearn with his shy!female!human!reader for Hunter (TOH)? Hint#1: He is a Caring and Protective types of Yandere. And Hunter never hurts her because he loves her so much. Hint#2: Shy!female!human!reader really loves yandere Hunter so much and she doesn't care he is Yandere toward her. I really live for Yandere Hunter! 💘

Here is link: https://dear-yandere.tumblr.com/post/188860909008/yandere-alphabet/amp

~🦋

A - Affection, How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Hunter doesn't seem like the most affectionate person but it is far from the truth. When you are alone, he will always touch you in some way just to calm himself down because if he doesn't then it could end badly. In public he will show you affection just when he's jealous.

B - Blood, How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Doesn't care about how messy he can get. If the person even thought about having a chance and getting with you, it was enough for him to know that they deserved whatever was coming their way and Hunter was happy to be the one punishing them despite the amount of blood that came with it.

E - Exposed, How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

I would say that he is open with you about everything, except his.... psychotic urges when it came to people showing interest in you. He often tells you how he feels about a lot of things but that one "small" thing is the only thing that will be a secret forever.

I - Ideals, What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Hunter's future for you both that he makes everything to make happen is the one where he will be the only person in your life. Where you won't need to see your friends and family and just need him in his life. He wants you to be totally dependent on him.

J - Jealousy, Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Hunter is a jealous type. He doesn't trust anyone who looks your way and in order to keep you with him, he makes sure that the people he sees as a threat will disappear and won't bother you and him anymore.

K - Kisses, How do they act around or with their darling?

He's super sweet. Around you he is caring, sweet, funny, considerate and just everything he normally isn't. He'll never show you his true colors and will hide it for as long as he can.

L - Love Letters, How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Hunter would observe you at first. Following you and learning more information about you that would help him get closer to you. When he thinks that he has enough information, he'll make his move and introduce himself to you. After that you will see him at a lot of places, always offering you to spend some time together. Then he will slowly start showing you that he wants something more with you than just a friendship.

M - Mask, Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

A little bit. He tries to act calm around others, especially with you around but if someone does something he doesn't like, he can get a little aggressive but never too much around you. Without you there it's another thing. Then he has a hard time controlling himself.

P - Patience, How patient are they with their darling?

It depends. Normally he is patient with you with normal stuff that people normally do but when it comes to stuff that could potentially destroy your relationship then he isn't the most patient person. He wants you to be always 100% sure of what's between you and doesn't like giving you time to think.

S - Stigma, What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Definitely his past relationship with people. People always expected so much from him and when he didn't live up to them, they left him. That's why he does everything in his power to keep you with him, without caring how many people he needs to hurt to do that.

X - Xoanon, How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

You're his entire world. His obsession with you grows everyday and honestly it's not far from worshiping. He needs to have you with him no matter what so he is ready to do everything and kill every person he needs to, to be with you.

Y - Yearn, How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Just like I said before, Hunter observed you at first and took his time to befriend you before trying anything more. He snapped after 5 months though when he noticed that you weren't willing to do what he says and wanted some more freedom. Hunter couldn't afford his plan to fail so he had to become more drastic in his methods.