Hunter - Ears (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Um, Can I touch your ears? Because your ears are so extremely adorable"

Summary: Y/N's attention is drifting away and unfortunately for her Hunter sees it.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

I looked to the side.

"Cute" I thought while smiling a little. Not far away from me was my incredible boyfriend, Hunter. We started dating 4 months ago and I can honestly say that this were the best 4 months of my life.

When me and Hunter first met, I was quite scared of him. It could be because I was terrified of everyone new that I came in contact to or because he was on Belos's side. In the end after he changed sides, we started getting closer and it leaded us to where we are now.

We were sitting in my room, he was looking out the window while I was doing my homework.......well I tried to did it but I couldn't stop looking in his direction.

Hunter was just to adorable, especially his ears. I don't know why but his ears were just stealing all of my attention. I tried to hide it because I would die of embarrassment if Hunter saw it.

"You ok N/N?" I was snapped out of my trance. I quickly looked in Hunter's direction only to see him looking at me with a worried look.

Oh no.

"O-Oh! It's nothing" I quickly dismissed his concern making him walked over to me and sat in front of me. Hunter gently took my hands in his while giving them a light squeeze.

He looked deep into my eyes making me melt at how much adoration I could see in them.

Hunter's POV

"You know that you can tell me anything right?" I said making her nod at me. She was silent for a next few minutes until she decided to break the silence.

"Um, Can I touch your ears? Because your ears are so extremely adorable" She said while slightly looking up at me. I blushed after hearing that.

My....ears? A-Adorable?

It seemed like she took my silence the wrong way because I could see that tears started forming in her eyes. I quickly waved my hands in front of me while trying to find the words to fix it.

"N-No, I d-didn't mean it l-like that" I desperately tried to calm her down. After succeeding I took her hand in mine and pulled it close to my right ear, giving her a sign of approval.

She looked at me for a few more seconds before closing the distance between her hand and my ear.

I jumped a little at the contact, it seems that my ears may be a little sensitive.

When she saw that she quickly stopped and said "S-Sorry, I didn't m-mean to". I quickly reassured her that it's okay. After that she started touching it more while occasionally giving it a gentle kisses making me more flustered.

I kind of like it, if I'm being honest.