Hunter - Halloween costumes (Imagine💕🎃)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You look...adorable!" and "We should do a couples costume"

Summary: Since Halloween is coming, Hunter takes his girlfriend shopping for some costumes.

💕- Fluff

🎃- Halloween

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

I looked at the store surprised.

Huh? I turned my head to the side to look at Hunter. He smiled at me and said "Surprised?".

"Surprised? I-I didn't thought t-that we would c-come to buy costumes.

"Come on, costumes are waiting" Hunter said while taking my hand and pulling me into the store.

*5 minutes later*

Hunter's POV

I was looking at some costumes while waiting for Y/N.

"O-Okay, Ready" I turned around when I heard her voice. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit. I quickly walked up to her, ushering her to the changing room.

"I-Is it that bad" Y/N asked me looking at me with sad eyes making me feel guilty. "N-No it's just.....it's just that that all these guys were staring at you" I said while looking away. She smiled and went in to change into something else.

While she was changing I glared at a few guys that seemed to be waiting for her to come out, scaring them off.

Then she left the changing room in a nurse outfit making me blush. Before I could say anything she started laughing saying that she wanted to tease me a little. She came back to changing.

She putted on costumes like sailor moon.

"What do you think?" She asked me making me look at her. She was wearing Rapunzel outfit.

"You look...adorable!" I said coming up to her. I hugged "We should do a couples costume" I joked but after I saw the stars in her eyes I smiled. We tried out some of the couples outfits.

In the end we had to finish our fun because the store was closing soon so after buying our costumes we came back home while talking about today.