Hunter - Flustered boyfriend (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" and "I secretly really enjoyed to fluster you so much, Huntie. You know why~? Because you're super-duper adorable when you're flustered, Huntie"

Summary: Y/N always thought that her boyfriend was adorable but he was even more adorable to her when he was all flustered so she liked making him that.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a TOH fluffy imagine with prompts: "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" & "I secretly really enjoyed to fluster you so much, Huntie. You know why~? Because you're super-duper adorable when you're flustered, Huntie." about what kind of reaction Hunter has when his shy!fem!human! reader gently hugs him from behind then she shyly gives her gentle kisses on his ears? I love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it! Hint: Hunter's ears are so sensitive. I live for flustered Hunter! ~🦋

3rd's POV

Hunter was looking through Eda's books in search of something interesting he could read. His search was interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around his torso and the feeling of a smaller body pressing against his back.

Not long after Hunter felt a pair of lips pressing against his ear, leaving gentle kisses on it. Hunter blushed madly, already knowing who is behind him.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" He asked while trying to turn his head enough to the side so he could look at his girlfriend. Y/N chuckled making Hunter's heart speed up even more. "Nothing~" She whispered in his ear making Hunter more red. Hunter took a random book in his hand and turned around, quickly going to the couch.

Y/N followed him there and after he sat down, she took a sit next to him and hugged his arm. Hunter leaned back making Y/N place her head on his shoulder.

The two sat in comfortable silence until Y/N broke it "I secretly really enjoyed to fluster you so much, Huntie. You know why~? Because you're super-duper adorable when you're flustered, Huntie". Hunter turned slightly red but tried to show that her words didn't affect him but he was betrayed by his fast beating heart.

He knew that no matter how much he tried, he couldn't stop the way Y/N made him feel and if he had to be honest he kind of liked it even if he was extremely flustered most of a time.