I Love You

Stef's POV

I couldn't stop crying, I just couldn't. I never felt so good, I never felt so me, and I never ever felt pleasure like this. I didn't want to let go of her body, I wanted to keep it pressed against mine forever. I was so scared that the minute I lose this contact, I would feel ashamed again. I was so scared to lose this feeling and never got it back.

But she holds me, she holds me so close that I was feeling so safe, so at peace. Never in my life I thought that I could feel this. And never in my life I thought that I could have an orgasm and that it would be so intense. I always thought that I was broken, but not anymore.

After a little while, I stopped sobbing, but I couldn't let her go, I just couldn't. Feeling her cum all over me was something that I didn't even dare imagine, feeling her body trembling against mine, her moans and her breathing, I thought I would die after. I thought my heart wouldn't be able to take it, to take this feeling, this sensation of being so overwhelmed with my love and desire for her until this tension in my belly explodes and I felt her soak my thigh. It's like I could feel her orgasm too, like we were one.

"Are you okay?" she asks softly, her face buried in my neck as I was feeling her hot breath on my skin, her body still on top of mine.

"Yes." I said, my voice cracking as I close my eyes when I felt her pull away from my neck to look at me.

"Open your eyes." She whispers softly, but I didn't want to, I was scared, of what, I have no idea, but I was.

"I can't..." I whisper back as she rolls on her side, not leaving my arms as I do the same, facing her even if my eyes were still closed.

She strokes my cheek slowly, getting my hair out of my face.

"Did you... did you ever had an orgasm before?" she ask softly, still caressing my cheek. Was I that obvious?

"N... no." I admit a bit embarrassed.

"Can you open your eyes, please? I want to see you. I'll still be here, I'm not leaving your arms baby I promise." she said tenderly, as I was feeling so vulnerable and helpless right now. Never anyone has seen me like this. Ever. But with her, it's not the same. She's not just anyone. So, slowly, I open my eyes...

And she was still there, she was beautiful, smiling at me with nothing but love into her eyes as I was feeling my heart broke for her. And then, I smiled too.

"Do you feel good?" she asked, playing with my hair, as our legs were interlaced, and our front press together. Her lips were so close to mine, it was like being in a cocoon, like nothing existed around us.

"I love you." I blurt out, whispering, smiling wider. I wasn't feeling ashamed, I was feeling good as my fears were slowly melting away.

"I love you too." She said smiling as I couldn't help the tears of joy into my eyes. For once, it wasn't pain, for once, it was freedom.

"You're sure you're okay, baby?" she said a little concern for yes, maybe my reaction was a bit confusing for her.

"I never felt more okay in my entire life. I never want to leave you Lena. The way you made me feel, I... I want to feel that all my life, with you." I said, not even emotional, or scared, I was just sure of myself, sure that I want to be with her and be happy.

She smiled wider than ever; it was almost like she was relieved. Then, she kissed me, and I melt into her, feeling her tongue entering my mouth as my hands slide into her soft straight hair that maybe one day, she'll feel comfortable and confident enough to wear them natural. And I'll make sure to make her feel good about herself just like she does with me for this woman has absolutely nothing that should be hided.