Thank You

Stef's POV

As I lay there, doing nothing but receiving the sweet kisses Lena was resting on my all body, I could feel a wave of peace invaded me. The more she let me in, the more I want to let her in.

It wasn't easy for me not to be in action and just let her take care of me, of my body. I could very much be a control freak sometimes even if it's hard to admit, but I'm trying to give up a bit of this over control that I have on myself and give it to her.

I want her to see and feel all of me, like she let me see all of her today, I wanted to give myself to her completely. I feel vulnerable every time we have sex, I feel even more vulnerable now that she's going to put her mouth on my most private part. Never have I ever allowed someone so much intimacy. But I feel so safe with her. I feel like myself, like she sees me even when I try to hide.

Now I know hiding is still my first instinct sometimes, but I don't want to hide from her, just like I don't want her to hide from me. So, if by giving up control with her, I can show her that she can do the same with me, then I am willing to do it. I'll give her everything I have, everything I'm.

Lena was taking her time, after kissing my breasts a long time, making me wetter and wetter, she drove her tongue on my stomach, not missing one millimeter of my skin as my abs contract from anticipation, my breathing was loud, and I want nothing but her and what she was doing in my head. I don't want to restrain myself or hold back like I do almost every time we make love. This time, it's different...

I don't know why it's different, but it is. Maybe the fact that I saw her vulnerable last night and this morning has something to do with it. Maybe I wanted to give her the same. Maybe...

My eyes were close, just to make sure that I was feeling every bit of her mouth, and when she reached my hipbones, and lick and kiss me there, my breathing start to increase even more. Her hands when running on my body, she was playing with my breasts, pulling on my nipples, caressing my sides. I could feel love, I could feel want and need eradiated from her.

I know she longed for me, I know she longed for my body, all of it, not just pieces. And I know I made her wait a long time, but she has been very patient with me, she supported me like never anyone did in my life. This was my gift to her.

I could feel her soft hair brush my skin, as she was getting lower and lower. When her head was completely between my legs, her hands slide down on my body, she was kissing my mound softly, as she spread my legs and bend my knees so that my feet were flat on the bed. I was open for her like I've never been for anyone, and she took care of me...

She kissed along my thighs ever so slowly, sometimes biting on my flesh gently. Her tongue running on my inner legs, getting closer and closer to my center. I was dripping on the bed, I could feel it, and from my short experience, I know she can smell me, smell my desire.

I could hear and feel each single kiss she was giving me, it was like we were in slow motion, where seconds were minutes, and minutes, hours, and I was begging for this moment to froze.

I was a moaning mess already, and I wasn't going to silent myself one bit. I want her to know what she does to me, because I love it immensely when she verbalized how good I could make her feel.

When finally, she decided to give me what I wanted with everything in me, she stopped everything before and wait for me to open my eyes and look at her.

She was beautiful as the most amazing smile graced her face, making me smile as well. She was asking permission with her soft brown eyes, and I smile even wider.

"Make love to me, Lena." I said softly and smiling at her as she had sparks into her eyes, and I'll do everything to keep them alive.

I close my eyes, and lay on my back again, fully relaxing and indicating her that it was okay, she could do everything she wanted, and I would let her, because everything she wanted was everything I wanted.