Before You

Lena's POV

It's been now a month that Stef and I were living together. Brandon and I grew even closer if that possible and even thought Mike show a little resistance at first, he doesn't have a say about how Stef lives her life now, so he had to accept that I was here to stay and that it was the end of it.

I was walking on a cloud, and it seem like I was sharing that cloud with Stef because we were so happy that it makes me wonders why I was so scared.

Now I know that a relationship would always be work and communication and I think Stef became very good at it, at least with me, which is all I ask.

We talk about everything, even the hard subject and we are calm and listening to each other, compromising when we have to, and we totally work out together.

Brandon did try to test my limits though. It was only natural in my opinion even if Stef didn't really appreciate it, but I just asked her if I could discipline him, at least a little for this was still new for him and I wasn't actually his mother, so we had to make some adjustments and talk a lot. Stef said that I can discipline him because she trusts me with her son which made me feel good and more confident when I have to stay with Brandon alone.

He eventually understands this new norm and we have our little dynamic now which is the sweetest of all, and I'm seeing him as my son even though I didn't dare mentioning it at first.

That until the day this little boy, right before stepping out of the car to go to school, came kiss me and said, "Have a good day mama, love you." he kissed my cheek and ran off like it was totally natural for him and not even letting me the time to respond. I'm not even sure he was actually aware of what he just referred me to, but my heart just proceeds to explode, and I stay in my car for a long time, just thinking about it, smiling with tears in my eyes.

I was so happy that I immediately called Stef, I couldn't wait until tonight and she was just as happy and told me that her day didn't starts well, but that this certainly made it better. We were officially a family, one they I longue for so long, and one that I'll protect and cherish with my life.

It was now Friday and Mike is supposed to have Brandon this weekend and come pick him up from school. Jenna for some reason sense it or whatever and invite us at the Laurel tonight.

I was actually not bother by it for once. I'm less insecure thanks to Stef's constant reassurance that help building my self-confidence.

However, I know Stef plans on wearing a dress and I was very, very excited to see that for I never did. Also, dress mean easy access and I was going to take full advantage of it for she makes me want to be bolder and bolder and just thinking about her makes me have some dirty thoughts than I plan on realize.

--------------------------

It took a bit of preparation for my little dirty surprise and a lot of discretion, but I manage to get Stef in the car to drive us, not making her aware that something was coming for her.

She was so beautiful and sexy in her dress. Not that she's not sexy in her usual style for let me tell you, that woman can wear anything, and she'd still be sexy no matter what which is quite distracting at time. But this was new, and it hug her curves so well and her as my God, her hips and breasts... I could cum just thinking about it, and needless to say that I didn't stop staring since the second I saw her which she said was kind of turning her on and making her uncomfortable at the same time, but I really couldn't help it at all.

After driving for a while, I almost forget to put my plan on execution because, well, I was distracted.

"Baby, do something for me, and take the next exist please." I said in a perfect neutral tone as she raises an eyebrow.