Are You Crazy?

Stef's POV

She turned around and was ready to cross the street like a fool when I saw the bus driving straight to her. I felt my heart pick up instantly, and thank God, I had the reflex to grab her, and pull her to me very strongly as I catch her in my arms, making us both almost fall back on the grown.

The time really stopped at that moment. I thought I was going to lose her. I thought I'd never saw her again. She makes me nuts, but I can't live without her. It was so close, we were so close from a very bad situation, God what was she thinking?

"Stef...?" she whispers, almost shaking in my arms for I know she must have been very scared for her life as she should be.

"I can't believe you just cross the street without checking the two sides! Are you crazy?! Do you not want to hold on to your life?! You work with children!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I pull away from her.

I was so scared for her. I never been more scared, and I was losing it. I mean, why in the hell didn't she just check before crossing the fucking street, who doesn't do that?

"Why are you screaming at me?!" she screamed back while crying.

"Because you are acting crazy! Can't you see what would have happen if I wasn't there?!" I yelled even more, as she cried even more. We were making a scene right in the street, and right in front of Mona who, I think, didn't even know what to say at this point.

"And why do you care, huh?! You don't even love me anymore! So why are you screaming at me like that?!!" she yelled as well with so much pain in her voice, and I knew now it was time to stop this nonsense. Time to stop being so stubborn, and time to start living again, and that wasn't going to happen without her so, if she has to hurt me again, then so be it.

I walk to her and grab her and pressed my lips right on her wet ones. It was salty with her tears, but I didn't pull away and finally she stopped crying and melt a bit in my arms, so I pulled my mouth away slowly.

"And they call me crazy." I heard Mona sighs as she got into her car, most certainly in disbelieve of what just happen for, we couldn't have been more dramatic if we wanted to.

I looked into Lena's eyes as she observed me carefully.

"So... I guess she wasn't your new girlfriend." She said, blushing.

"Of course not. But fuck do you make me mad woman." I sigh for she really does make me lose my mind but I'm so in love with her it's ridiculous as a huge smile grew on her face.

She then took my face into her hands and kissed me passionately, while holding me close to her and I did the same for I missed her like crazy, I really did and having her back like this feel so comfortable, and it's like coming home.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." I whispered as I pulled away a bit and stroke some hair behind her ear. But she just gets back to my lips, for I know she was waiting for that to happen for so long. I did make her run after me a good among of time, so I figured I just let her have what she wants. Beside I won't lie anymore, what she wants is exactly what I want which is her and only her.

We kissed like in movies for a little while, just appreciating the savor of the other that I personally missed more than anything. Then, we pulled away a bit, almost a bit shy for we didn't really talk during more than a month and I guess we don't know with what to begin first.

"Do you... do you want to come at my place?" she asks hesitantly as I smile at her while admiring her glowing mocha skin.

"I can't, Mike is supposed to bring Brandon here in any minutes." I respond, still having her into my arms, as hers were around my neck.