I Need To Go

Lena's POV

She immediately starts to kiss me, moving to hover over me, as this familiar fire grew between us, this urgency to just feel each other.

Even though we did it about a million time, it still feels like the first time, my skin react the same way, or even more, and the same goes for her except that she's more comfortable to let me know that she likes what I'm doing to her.

Knowing that Stef doesn't want to get married was very hard for me to hear. I was very much disappointed event if I get her point, but I'm not judging her. Besides, I know that if I will ask her to marry me one day, she'll probably say yes, but that would be just to make me happy, and I know that, and most of all, I don't want that. I want her to want it too. If she doesn't... well I guess I'm okay with it, for I know that she loves me and at the end of the day that's all that matter. Also, I know she's committed to me, since she wants a future with me. I wouldn't have dare mentioning children so soon in our relationship, but she did, and I couldn't contain myself for that's all I ever wanted. Build a family.

Stef got me out of my thoughts when she straddles my hips and took her shirt off, leaving her half naked since we were already in pajamas. I looked at her with so many dirty thoughts in my head as her nipples was like begging me to suck on them.

"Good God, you're sexy." I said cupping both of her breasts in my hands, feeling their wight as she moans softly, looking at my hands playing with her pulper boobs that I was obsessed with.

Then she took my wrists and pined my arms on the bed gently, smiling at me, with her blond hair falling on each side on her face, making me want to lose my hands in them.

She got off of me and lay next to me on her back. Looks like she wants me to have control and I'm very much okay with that. So, I sit up on the bed, between her legs, my eyes still checking on her gorgeous chest and I slide her pajama bottom off leaving her with just her baby blue panties, that I plan on getting off very soon, but first, I want to enjoy her pink tits.

This time, I'm the one straddling her hips. I didn't bother to get my close off, because I'm the one touching right now.

I took a handful of her breasts once again, making her gasp and look right into my eyes. I malaxed them, again and again, and she was getting lost in this particular motion that I know could drive her completely crazy and make her wet as hell. Her nipples have always been a very sensitive part on her body and I'm not ashamed to admit that it was my favorite part on her body, even though there's no part of this woman that I don't love.

"You like that, hun?" I said deviously and grinning, seeing her breathing increasing.

I took both of her hard nipples between my fingers and pull on them making her back arch as her mouth let out such moan, indicating that she wanted so much more, but refuse to ask.

"Would you like my mouth, baby?" I ask defiantly, as she looked into my eyes, her mouth slightly open, trying to fight this urge to beg.

"Yes... please." She finally gave in, making me smile my widest. So, I didn't waste any time. I lean down and buried my face between her silky breasts. God, they were so soft and her skin smells like heaven. Her skin could make me lose my mind anytime as I couldn't help but realize that I was never drawn to someone in such way before. I want to devour her, make her mine and lick her from head to toes... make her feel so good that at the end she'll beg me to stop.

I took one nipple into my sucking mouth, lapping my tongue across the sensitive nub, making my sexy cop writhing all over the bed. She was honestly a moaning mess by the time I reach her second nipple with my lips, still playing with the other with my fingers.