The Giraffe Sculpture

Lena's POV

She's driving me crazy. I love her with all my heart, but she was in the wrong here and she literally screamed at me for being upset about it.

Then she wants me to impose? Ok, this time I'll fucking impose myself.

I was so furious, and I was about to yelled at her, but I had a better idea. I left her apartment and went to mine. It was late but I was so angry that I managed to pack my entire apartment in two hours and with such rage.

Then, just as if I was possessed, I drag all my things into her hallway in a just few travels. I don't know where I find the energy to do all that, but I did.

Then I proceed to knock on her door in 4 am in the morning. I knocked and knocked until she responds, and when she finally open, she looked so pissed, but I didn't care one bit.

"Are you crazy? Brandon is sleeping! It's freaking 4 am!" she said angrily as I didn't even acknowledge it. I just took boxes into my arms and fill her apartment with them under her stunned eyes.

"What are you doing? What is all this?" she said in disbelief looking completely shocked.

"What? You wanted me to impose! So here I am, imposing! I'm moving in!" I said still furious, and still almost throwing everything I own in her apartment.

She looked at me, open mouthed and then when I put my giraffe sculpture right on front of her, still very much pissed, she broke down laughing. She starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, so now I'm funny to you, huh?" I said, upset for it was honestly ridiculous, I look completely crazy, and she's laughing at me.

"Oh my God woman, you drive me nuts." She said smiling eye to eye as I was confused and didn't even know what to say at this point.

"But I love you, Lena Adams." She said, before grabbing my hand and pulling me into her.

I calm down a little when I felt her arms surrounded me and I was very close to cry by now. I was so angry at her, but at the same time, when she looks at me like that, I just want to melt and that's exactly what I did when she closed the gap and capture my lips between hers.

I kissed her back, endlessly until we couldn't breathe anymore so we pulled away slowly. She opened her beautiful hazel eyes and she smiled, stroking my cheek gently as I blushed.

I wasn't so angry anymore and I was kinda embarrassed about my outburst now.

"I'm... I'm sorry." I whispered, putting my head down, but she didn't let me.

"Hey. No, you don't have to apologize. I'm sorry I wasn't being myself with you at diner, and I'm sorry that we had a fight." She said softly as my eyes watered for some reason.

"No tears my baby. And... well welcome home." She jokes giggling getting a laugh out of me as I wiped my tears.

"Are you sure?" I whispered as I put my arms around her neck and looked inside those loving eyes again.

"I am. I want this, with you. Even when you act a bit crazy." She giggled as I smiled shyly for it's true that I can be a bit out of control sometimes, and I even surprised myself because I'm not usually like this.

It's like with her all my emotions are increase, so when I feel something, either it's anger or love, it's so strong that sometimes I don't know how to deal with it properly and it make me lose my mind.

"I don't know why I act like this sometimes." I said as play with her blond hair while she pulled me even closer to her body.

"That's okay. I kind of find it sexy when you lose your ever-loving mind, my sweet, sweet Lena." she said smiling and with such love in her eyes. Just that is enough to make me confident about the fact that she's madly in love with me, just as hard as I'm with her.