Missing Him

Lena's POV

After this amazing weekend with Stef, the week was going well, I was in a very good mood, and seeing Stef every morning was a routine than I was always excited about.

However, Stef came at my place this morning to see me before going to work because this time, apparently it would be Mike that would drop Brandon off to school.

I try not to be in front of the school this morning, but my boss needs me to talk with some parents about their children misbehaving, and that's when you catch them, in the morning...

So, I was in my usual spot and, like every day since I'm with Stef, when Brandon saw me, he ran toward me.

"Lena! Good morning!" he said as Mike was soon behind him.

"Hello, Brandon! How are you?" I said smiling wide at him.

"B, it's Miss Adams, be respectful." Mike reprimanded.

"No, it's Lena, I'm the only one allowed." Brandon said to his father as I was watching the whole thing not really knowing what to do.

Should I stop him, should I let him talk? I have no idea.

"Oh, are you sure? Why is that?" Mike said rising an eyebrow to his son as he looked up at me wondering, and I didn't look away, I didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Stef.

"Because Lena is mommy's girlfriend, she's super nice daddy!" Brandon said smiling as I smile at him before looking to Mike.

He was livid, but at least he was trying to hide it front of his son, which I appreciated, I guess.

"Thank you, right back at you, honey." I wink at him.

"Go in class buddy, you would be late." he said almost coldly, and then he leans to kiss his son furtively.

I thought that it would be enough and that he would leave, but he stays until Brandon was out of sight. Then, he drove is eyes on me, looking at me up and down, and it wasn't a friendly stare at all.

I, for one, kept my head up and look at him as well, not blinking for I wasn't intimidated.

"So, you're the one who turned my wife gay, huh?" he said clearly angry.

I'm honestly not even shocked by this ignorant comment, but I know I have to be careful, for he's a part of Brandon's life, and things have to go well and work out for Stef and Brandon's sake.

"No one can turn anyone gay, but I would just say, Stef is a free woman, she's not your wife anymore, and the only thing that concern you in her life is Brandon and his safety. I'm not a danger at all for Brandon, so you can be at peace with that. Now if you'll excuse me, I don't degust about my private life when I'm at work. Have a good day Mr. Foster." I said, trying to leave before he could say anything else.

"I'll get her back, she'll come to her senses, I know her, better than anyone, ten years with me. You have what? A few months? You're just an experiment. She'll come back. For OUR son. Now you can have a good day as well." He said right into my face before turning around to leave.

Not one word he could say would make me doubt Stef. I trust her, I trust her love, and I trust her word.

However, I need to tell her what happened. This involve Brandon, and we don't know what could be said behind our back.

So, I went into my office to call her as she answers at the second ring.

"Hi, my love, missing me already?" she flirts making me smile. She knows that it's a private call because if it was about something with Brandon, I would have to call her on the school's phone.