All Her Glory

Lena's POV

I was a bit disappointed that Stef reject me once again, but being so close to her, feeling her and smelling her skin... Fuck, there's nothing better than this, and yes, it was worth all the effort to make her a bit weak, so she'll let me approach her at least a little.

I don't know where I got that crazy idea, or how I found the gut to do it, but I just did it, and it has its little effect, I know it because her body language said it all. She wanted me, she resisted, but she wanted to feel me, just as much as I wanted to feel her, and just that is giving me more hope, and even more motivation to keep going.

So we left the little room she dragged me in, and she went at her desk again.

"Enjoy the donuts, they're your favorites." I said smiling at her as she didn't even look at me.

I sigh a little and then made my way out, still attracting those men eyes, that I didn't like. And I admit I didn't even think about that, and I honestly shouldn't have to think about it. They should know how to behave, but of course some of them are worse than animal, and I was about to find that out the hard way.

I ignored their stares and their comments and just keep walking, but then, when I was about to reach the exit. A policeman grabbed my ass, and I gasped, feeling my whole body get cold. I completely froze and didn't dare to move, but I had to.

I turn around, and when I was about to say something, I saw Stef literally fly across the room and she punched him with such rage and anger in her gesture that I gasped once again, everyone in the room did.

The guy was pretty large, but he fell over his desk and then on the floor, his nose bleeding, but she didn't seem to be done with him. She walks behind the desk like she was ready to kill him, and she leaned forward but before she could do anything, something stopped her.

"Foster! Enough!" we all heard her captain said, as she glares at the bleeding guy on floor like she was actually considering hitting him again, but I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't do it." I whisper, with tears in my eyes, and my voice breaking for I didn't expect that to happen. And she looked at me.

She finally directs her eyes toward me and leaned back.

"You're going to press charges." She said, looking right into my eyes.

"What? No, look what I'm wearing Stef." I whispered, not believing my ears.

"Foster in my office now!" Captain Robert said again as Stef looked at her.

"May I take her deposition first? She's pressing charges." She states, without even consulting me as everyone was looking at me.

"No need. I saw the whole thing and he's fired. You know like me that pressing charges for this won't lead anywhere." She said as I was so ashamed, and I just wanted to get the fuck out of here.

"Can I go now?" I whisper, feeling my lungs lacking air.

"May I walk her to her car before I come in your office, ma'am?" Stef ask and the woman just nod.

So, we walk out the precinct in silence as I took such a deep breath it was like I didn't breathe the whole time in there.

"Are you okay?" she said once we reached my car.

"Hum... yes. I... I'm okay." I stuttered still a bit shocked.

"It wasn't your fault, Lena." she said softly as for the first time since I came back, she took my hand in hers and looked at me with compassion.

"I... I shouldn't have wear something like that, I..." I started as the tears fell freely now and she stopped me.

"Hey, hey, hey. No. You could have been naked, and he would still not have the right to touch you. It's your body, you do whatever you want with it, you can show it however you want, and no one has the right to touch you without your consent. And believe me, I'm not done with him, I'll wait when I'm out the uniform, but I'm not going to..." but that's when I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips.