You Love Me

Lena's POV

I stayed in her arms for a long time, just relaxing together, and breathing her. I've missed making love with her so much, and I wanted so much more of her now.

I roll on my side, making her face me, as I gently stroke the side of her face. She's so beautiful, I can't get over it. Each time I see her, I can't explain what it does to me, I just feel happy.

She smiled at me softly looking at me with so much love in her eyes, that it was hard not to be overwhelmed. I don't feel overwhelmed per say, but for someone to look at me in such a way, it makes me realize that never anyone was really in love with me before, never ever someone has look at me like that. And I honestly don't care, for she does, Stef does, and that's all that matter. I really think she's the one. It's scary to think that so early in our relationship but I really feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her.

We were looking into each other's eyes, when I start kissing her again, very lightly at first, until it became hot and messy, as I could feel myself getting build up again. But this time, I want to taste her, I want to take her into my mouth.

So, I pushed her on her back again and after some teasing on her mouth, I made my way, to her neck, biting her soft flesh as I heard her giggle a little, but she quickly stops when I suck on a spot on her collarbone, and I was happy to discover that this was something that could make her moan instantly.

I have still so much to learn about her body, and even about her in general, but I was very excited to do so.

"You're so soft, you smell so good." I said, making my way in the valley of her pulpy breasts, as I couldn't help but pull on her nipples with my fingers as I started kissing her stomach slowly, not missing one single spot under her boobs. I heard her breath picked up, and her abs contract as my tongue was caressing her skin, making her moan silently. I looked up, seeing her arms on the sides of her head, and her eyes close, just enjoying the attention and I thought that maybe she would be feeling good if I went even lower, on her belly button.

She starts moaning more and more at each kiss, so I kept going, reaching her hipbone, and I suck on the skin here making her hip get off of the bed at the sensation. I love that I can do this to her.

Then I left this area to go lower, but when I kissed her mound, she tenses instantly...

"Lena, Lena, no... I mean... I'm... I'm sorry, I just..." she said as I lift my head to look at her as she was already feeling embarrassed and that's the last thing I wanted. She has the right to say no, in fact, she has to say no when she's growing uncomfortable.

"It's okay baby, you're not ready." I reassure as I reposition my body right next to her, playing with her hair.

"I want this Lena I promise, it's just... I... I don't know..." she said this time trying to reassure me.

"I know you want to; I could feel it. But you're not ready yet and that's okay, thank you for telling me." I said, pecking her lips.

"Did I ruin tonight?" she asks in such a weak voice.

"Of course not, Stef. You didn't baby, we can do other stuff if you want, or I'll be happy to just cuddle and finally sleep in your arms again." I said smiling, probably with spark in my eyes, since yes, I wanted sex with her, but what I craved the most was just feeling her all around me.

"You know... I could... I mean, if you'll be willing to let me try I could... do that to you... if you want." She said blushing deeply as her inexperience was quite arousing if I'm honest.

"Could do what, huh? Put it into word baby." I said sexily, tracing her arm with my fingertip as she shivers and close her eyes for a minute, as I could tell she was having some thoughts about what she'd do to me, and it was getting me even hotter.