Like A Queen

Stef's POV

I woke up slowly feeling that Lena was still snuggled in my neck and sleeping like the dead. She had more drinks than me for I was driving, and I guess that was why she was having this very, very cute snoring right now that makes me smile first thing in the morning.

I was feeling tired still, but what I really, really needed was a shower, a long hot shower for I still have my clothes from last night and so does Lena even though her dress was so short that I could very much see her ass cheeks, that I wanted to kiss already, but I wanted to let her sleep a bit while I take my shower.

The hot water felt very good, as I smile seeing Lena's shampoo right next to mine. Right now, it felt like we were living together, and fuck I wanted it more and more. I know I still have to wait a bit, for I should probably introduce Lena to Mike for if she lives with me, then she lives with Brandon as well, and I sure as hell would like to meet the person who would be around my son.

Now, how this was going to go, I have no idea. One thing is sure, yes, I was going to go slow and let Mike the time to integrate that I was in a serious relationship, but I wasn't going let him dictate my life, he'll deal with it, because Lena is not a danger for Brandon whatsoever, and she's also not negotiable, she's in my life now, and I don't plan on that to change.

I didn't discuss this with Lena yet, because I was thinking she would think it was too soon, and well... maybe I was also a bit scared that she'd reject me, even though she did nothing that could possibly make me feel that way. Also, I don't want her to think that by giving some time to Mike, I was waiting for he's permission, it wasn't that at all. I just feel so guilty about him still, that I need to somehow be a bit gentler, for I knew he didn't see the new of me being gay coming.

This crash on him from nowhere, and it was wrong of me to think that he could just be okay with it, accept it and move on like it was nothing, like we didn't spend the last years together.

Now the plan is that, if everything is going find with Brandon this weekend, I would continue to let him go at his father's more often, even doing a schedule and all that. Then, I'll let Mike know about Lena, and how amazing she is with Brandon just so he knows, and then I'll ask her to move in with me.

I finished my shower and wrap myself in my towel, feeling much better after brushing my teeth, as I went to see if Lena was still sleeping.

She was, and she looked so peaceful and beautiful even though her hair was a mess, but I loved every bit of it. I didn't have the heart to wake her up though. So, I figured I would just sit there, next to her, watching her a bit. I couldn't help but smile at how cheesy this could be, but fuck I was so in love for once and my life had never been better, and I know I have a lot to thank her for that.

I was daydreaming, right in front of her, as she stirs a bit, her eyes still close and I just watch her beautiful sleepy face.

"You finally decided to leave dreaming land hum?" I said stroking her soft cheek as she opens her eyes so slowly, as I was completely in an awe.

"Humm, kiss me, my head hurt." She said, her voice full of sleep as she covert her eyes from the daylight. And I peck her lips gently, making her smile.

"Better?" I ask softly.

"Mmm, still hurt. Maybe try again." She said smiling again. And I did it again for I could do that all damn day.

"Now?" I ask playing with her hair.

"I love your lips, but they're not Advil honey." She said, touching her forehead.

"Ouch." I giggle, before kissing her cheek, and get out of the bed.

"I'm going to grab you Advil and water love." I said leaving the bedroom.