Did You Miss Me?

Lena's POV

"Come kiss me baby." I asked to a wore out Stef.

There was nothing better on earth than this woman's pussy on my face. God, I had a fantastic idea for that was exactly what we both needed to reconnect. She won't admit it, but she loves it when I take care of her like that and making her moan my name, and her body go crazy like that was what could make me smile for days.

She rolled on her side, still on her stomach and her face left my neck so she could kiss my lips lazily as she moaned again, probably feeling her delicious taste on my mouth that I couldn't get enough of.

"Hum... I believe I have a favor to return." She whispered against my mouth.

"You don't have to, babe, I know you're tired, we can just sleep." I said for I didn't need more than to be with her to feel good.

"But I want to. At least once. I've missed your body baby." She said kissing my neck tenderly, sometimes sucking here and there on my skin as her hand slide between my breasts.

She gave them a bit of attention, pulling my nipples gently between her fingers, making me squirms for it was like the nerves of my nipples were directly attached to the ones of my clit.

"Stef..." I moan sensually as she slides her hand along my stomach until she reached my mound. She caressed my curls there as I spread my legs a little for her because I was wet as fuck and just waiting for her.

"Did you miss my hands on you, my love?" she utters in a husky voice as she cup my center into her whole hand and just stayed there.

"Yes... I thought about it all the time." I breath out as she started stroking my pussy lips back and forth making my breathing increase.

"Oh yeah? How about this?" she said sliding her two fingers along my fold, wetting my clit for I felt like this was her goal right now.

"Do you like that?" she said as she caressed my hard button sensually and lovingly as my back arched a little.

"Yes... yes I love it Stef. Hum... I love it." I moan, closing my eyes as she continues to rub my clit a bit harder, a bit faster while she attached her mouth to one of my nipples and suck hard on it.

"God... Stef, baby, make me cum." I plead as she put even more pressure on it and went so fast all of a sudden that I catch my breath and when I exhaled, I felt this pressure in my lower belly that was ready to explode.

"That's exactly my plan, my love." She moans against my breasts as I felt her hot breath on my skin and her talented fingers working me toward the edge.

"Uh Baby... baby I'm cumming, Stef... God Stef..., uh." I moan over and over feeling my whole body on fire and exploding under her touches that I missed so much.

My whole body relax while she stroked my pussy just softly to help it calm down which I love a lot.

"Mmm, thanks for that." I smile at her as she sucked on her fingers and gave me a beautiful smile back before she came kiss me again.

"Let's sleep now baby." She said, turning my body so she would be the big spoon which I gladly accept, putting her hand on my breast so she would hold me close and never let me go.

Stef's POV

I woke up feeling Lena on top of me still sound asleep and breathing so peacefully. I smile and stroke her bare back while breathing her.

I missed her so much, and I never slept better. When she's in my arms like this, or just simply close to me I feel so whole and good, like all my worries doesn't really matter anymore.

"Mmm, morning baby." She whispers in a sleepy voice as I could feel her smile and her arms tighten around my body.

"Good morning my love." I said kissing her hair.

"How did you sleep?" she asked lifting her head to look at me with a big smile on her pretty morning face.

"Like a baby when you're with me. You?" I said smiling just as hard.

"Same. I even dreamed about you." she said rising an eyebrow as I was growing curious.

"Oh really? You gonna share that with me, right?" I said stroking her soft cheek.

"Nope." She said coming to kiss my lips.

"Aw come on!" I said between kisses as she giggled and kept kissing me.

"Mm mm" she refused before sliding her hot tongue into my mouth making me melt as her body became very hot all of a sudden as my legs fell open welcoming her body even closer.

"You're wet all over again Officer." She groans as my center was rubbing lightly against her lower belly.

Lena from the beginning didn't like my job, but at the same time she is very appealed by it, like it excites her that I'm a cop and you should see her face when I enter the room with my uniform on. I really don't see the sexiness in it, but she very much does, and she can't help herself sometimes and doesn't resist the urge to feel me up.

"That's your fault love. And we don't even have time, Brandon would be up soon." I said feeling her kiss all over my neck.

"Are you sure?" she said as she pressed her hips into me which caused a delicious sensation to my pussy, making me gasp.

"Mm, Lena... Stop that." I moan, not really wanting her to stop but the door wasn't even locked, and we were naked, and I don't want to risk my son catching us.

"But you feel so good baby." She said, now driving her hand on my breasts as I was getting caught in the moment, but I decided to stop her before we really get started.

So I rolled us over and slmaed her wrists on the mattress, above her head as she seemed to liked it which was making it hard to think if I'm honest.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Love you." I said before pecking her lips and getting out of bed.

"You're no fun." She pouted like a baby as I giggled while putting some clothes on. I finally winked at her and then left the room to start the day when I heard the doorbell.

Soearly in the morning, I wonder who it could be.