chapter five

The warm autumn sunbeams play their way to my eyes and I suppress a smile.

I stretch and as soon as I open my eyes I feel the pain that shoots right into my head.

That feels awful.

I sit up, holding onto my head. It feels as if someone was locked up inside it and hammered against to eventually escape. Hammered for their life.

I slowly lean back against the headboard of the bed and that's the moment when it hits me.

That's not my room.

I look around and notice how it doesn't look like a room to share at all. There's only one bed, one closet, one desk. I look to my right and see a big window, I look to my left and see a door. No, two doors.

It doesn't look like a room of a student, that's for sure. It looks all so high quality. The closet and the bed are a marmor mixture of dark brown and black, just as the table. The bedsheets are a royal green and the room smells of freshness and some cologne in the background.

I try to remember anything that happened at the party but I can't.

I scoot my legs closer to my chest and notice the shirt I'm wearing. It's black and reaches to my thighs. It's way to big for me to be my own.

Looking to my left again I see a glass of orange juice and a pill placed on the nightstand. Next to the pill there's a box; aspirin. Next to it I find a note.

Morning,

Non of it is poisoned. Drink it up.

~D.M.

That's Malfoy's room.

My pulse starts beating faster. I feel my heartbeat and my heart feels as if it's near to fly out of my chest any moment.

What am I doing in his room? How did I get here in first place? Did he undress me?

I take the glass of juice and drink up the pill, while the thoughts won't leave my head what makes it ache even more.

Still holding the glass to my lips my eyes wander to the door that starts opening up at my left and I see Malfoy walking out shirtless and with a white towel around his torso.

I almost choke on that orange juice.

His lips form into a small grin as he makes his way to the bed and stands right above me.

"Good morning," he says, looking me in the eye. "You can take two of them if it's too bad." He points at the package of the pills and I put the glass down, wiping my mouth.

"N-no, it's fine." I stutter.

He gives me a quick nod and walks towards the closet, starting to pick around for clothes.

"I, uhm, did we.. uh.. did we—"

"No," he interrupts flatly. "No, we did not have sex if that's what you mean."

He's turned away from me but I could hear the smirk in his tone. That jerk sounds really amused. Way too amused.

I nod only. "I slept in here?"

He turns to me and closes his closet, walking to the end of the bed and leaning down so his hands grab hold on it and he is on the same eye level as I am. Oh hell.

"Yes." He says casually, looking me in the eyes.

"Where did you sleep?" I ask, trying not to stare at him.