chapter sixteen

Draco locks his door and turns his gaze back at me, his starving eyes peer at his favourite parts of my body before he crashes himself against me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

We both fall onto his back, our kissing becomes wetter and faster in the meanwhile. He is pulling on my clothes, ready to take them off. I help him to get me out of my clothes, leaving me in only my bra and undies.

Draco's lips pull into a grin. "Lace," he studies my underwear, before sliding his fingers through the thin fabric of my bra. "Very intriguing."

I chuckle out as his fingers lower to my panties, sliding against the sensitive spot of my vagina. A shiver of anticipation shoots down my spine. "Can you teach me how to give someone a blowjob?" I ask, my voice extremely tender and shaky because I've never done this before.

Draco watches me before answering. "No," he comes closer to my ear, licking up my neck as he does so. "But I can teach you how to give me one." He pulls away from me, waiting for my reaction. I nod at his even better suggestion and he helps me to my feet.

I stand in front of him, looking up into his eyes and wait for his orders. He watches the smile on my face as his arm swings around my lower back, meeting up with my ass which he begins to squeeze on. Arching my back in response to his touch I lean in for another kiss, but he only gives me a quick peck before pointing down to the floor with his eyes.

"Kneel."

Looking into his eyes, an excited grin playing on my face, I obey. I get down to my knees, slowly, before my eyes find their way back into his. And all of a sudden his expression lights up with something. He is scanning every detail of this moment, giving himself time to do so. As if he was memorising every tiny aspect of me kneeling in front of his feet.

He feels the dominance he has over me right now.

Draco slowly bents down to me, burying his hand into my hair while watching me. His head slightly tilts to the side as he pulls the hair tie out of my hair, making it fall lazily onto my shoulders. "You should wear your hair more often like that," he says, observing my messy hair. "Looks very beautiful on you this way."

I am ready to faint at this point. His voice is so gentle.

I blush at his words when he goes back up, standing closer by me than he did before. When I just stare at him, he nods to the zipper of his pants. "Take them off."

My hands shake as I start to slide down his pants. His hardness shows through his boxers, ready to be freed by me. I look up at him once more before sliding his boxers off him, revealing his already much erected cock.

Now I'm afraid.

I am afraid of doing something wrong. What if he won't like it? What if I will just embarrass myself at my incompetence of giving head? I never thought about me being bad at it, but now I'm afraid I am. He had so many girls before me, probably all of them way prettier and better in bed than me.

I don't know why he sticks with me. Inexperienced and practise needed. Draco was probably bored of me not knowing how to make him feel good.

"You don't have to do it if you don't feel comfortable with it, you know?" Draco is already down at my hight again, searching for my eyes as I drift back. I completely didn't notice I was just staring at him. Now I truly embarrassed myself.

"No," my voice comes out raspy. "It's not that. I'm afraid you won't like it. I mean, you probably have done stuff like this with a bunch of pretty girls and I—"

He picks me up, interrupting my confession to him. Laying me down on his bed he gets on top of me, starting to kiss on my neck; slow and with patience.