chapter seventeen

Mature content ahead...

-

I get out of Draco's hold, trying not to wake him.

After I managed to do so, I look down at his peaceful appearance. His features are softened and the tiny movements of his chest, when he breathes, make me want to watch him like this forever. He looks so beautiful.

I want to stay with him, in his arms, all cozy and comfortable. But I know Draco wouldn't want me to be here when he wakes up.

Because I broke one of his rules last night. I stayed longer than I was supposed to.

When I make my way back to my room I play with the thought why Draco let me sleep in his arms. There is no way he would have let me stay if I didn't panic. I wonder how many girls stayed over after having sex with him. Technically, none. Because I don't think he made any exceptions before I came and crashed his plans.

Was it disrespectful from my side to stay overnight? He didn't just try to convince me to have sex with him after the overwhelm kicked me either. But on the other hand, I didn't ask him to do what he ended up doing. He came up with the idea himself. Well, I mean he didn't particularly say that I was allowed to stay and sleep in his arms, but he let me rest with him.

Draco didn't rush me into anything I wasn't comfortable doing yesterday. And that's what I like so much about him. His patience. He is so patient with everything he does, waiting for the perfect matter and must.

"Where have you been the whole night?! You said you were going for a walk."

Pansy stands in front of the door when I walk into our room. "Stayed overnight at Draco's."

Her eyes widen as she peers me up and down. "You slept with him? Oh— alright." She ends up just shrugging it off, as if me staying over in Draco's room was the most natural thing for me to do.

I walk to my bed and let myself fall on it, closing my eyes. "I think it was the best sleep I've ever had."

"Really? I thought you didn't get any sleep at all."

"No— actually— we only slept." I correct her, sitting up on my bed and watching her through the mirror as she gets ready.

She buries her brows together. "Sleep only? How the hell did you get him to just sleep with you? I thought he was rather the 'fuck with me and leave me alone' type."

She was kind of right.

"Yeah.. I started panicking after wanting to give him head and then yeah—"

Pansy freezes at what she was doing and stares into my eyes when she turns around. I stare back at her. She just starts laughing. Pansy Parkinson.

"That's not funny." My voice comes out monotonous and dry.

"Poor dude— probably got all excited about getting head and you just crash it." She starts laughing even harder now. "I can't believe it— gosh, how much I would pay to see his face."

I start to feel uncomfortable. What if Draco actually was all excited and I just ruined it for him. Even if he said I didn't ruin anything, he might have lied.

Pansy notices that I actually don't find it funny so she quickly stops laughing and walks over to me. "Hey— no I didn't mean it like that. Not at all, I swear. I wasn't laughing about you, Lee."

I shake it off. I know she didn't mean it in a bad way. "I know, Pans, don't worry."

"No really— god now I see it, I am being mean— sorry Lee." Pansy apologises, an emphatic look on her face.