chapter nineteen

"Wow." Blaise and James mumble at the same time as Pansy and I walk out of the girls changing rooms of the jacuzzi hall. There are several middle sized jacuzzis places all over the room and the light is off. Only some chic lamps of blue, red, green and hot pink colours lighten the room we are in. There is loud music playing, and the walls are out of glass, making the entire building see through to any passenger. People walk around with cocktails in their hands and others are laugh chatting while warming their body's in the bubbling water. It feels like a night club or bar, but rather than dancing, people just relax in little groups in the jacuzzi they booked.

Draco, though, is peering right at me, not saying a damn word. Not that he has to. He has seen me without this bikini anyways. But I was expecting some more reaction from him than just staring.

"Rate our outfits from one to ten." Pansy turns in a circle to show off her minimal piece of fabric, a big smile playing on her face.

"It would be a ten if you took them off." Draco jokes as he spins his index finger as a sign for me to turn once as well because I haven't done that yet. And I don't know why, but I do as he gestures me and show of the back of my navy blue bikini, which is showing way too much of my skin. Being correct, it's not even mine. Pansy borrowed me hers because it was new and she thought it would look amazing on me.

When I fulfil my turning, Draco nods in approval what makes me blush as I try to hide it. Thank god, it's almost dark in here so nobody could see.

"It feels like we are in a strip club with all those lights and almost naked—" I shut myself up when, in fact, a naked girl walks straight past us and gets into one of the jacuzzis where her friends are already waiting for her. Pansy and I stare as if we just saw the death walk by, while the heads of the boys turn and follow the girl right into the water. "Indeed naked people." I finish myself after switching my gaze back to my group.

"Malfoy," Pansy stares at Draco, who turns his head back at us with a smug grin playing on his face. "Where the hell did you bring us?"

Draco lifts his hands in defence, shrugging her question off slightly. "You wanted a jacuzzi hall, here is one."

"Was that your little surprise you talked about, man?" Blaise approves Draco's grin because he has just the same look crawling up his face.

"Yeah," Draco smirks even wider while switching his sight back to the circle we build and stand at. "Surprise."

"So people can just throw off their clothes and walk naked in here?" Pansy asks, looking around the hall.

"Yup. But as you see, not many people actually do." Draco answers, nodding his head. "So, shall we?"

"What— uh— no!" James starts shaking his hands in front of us, trying to add something but Draco interrupts him with a confused look on his face.

"Relax dude, I meant shall we get into our jacuzzi. Jesus." Draco points at our empty jacuzzi which is already waiting for us. "What fool am I to walk around nude in here?" He says as he makes his way to the counter where the drinks get sold. "You go. I'll get drinks."

All of them start to head to our jacuzzi while I start to follow Draco. "Eh— you guys go, I'll help with the drinks." I smile at Pansy, who has turned around in the process.

Reaching up with Draco, I come to a halt next to him and smile up at him. "Hi."

I did not just say that.

Draco makes a pleased face nevertheless. "Hi."

"I'm gonna help with the drinks. Uh— I figured you wouldn't be able to uh carry them all at once, so you'd have to go twice, but uhm I'm here now, helping you so you don't have to walk forth and back twice in a row." I pathetically chuckle out as I rush those words out of me like a car race. Jesus I wish I could've just gone with the others.