chapter 31

Mature content ahead...

-

"I already told you," I sigh at Pansy the morning after the big ball. "We did not hook up!"

"I bet you both moaned out as the clock hit midnight." She smirks at me, laughing at my tiny hangover at the breakfast table. "Like really loud—"

"Parkinson," someone's voice interrupts her by approaching our side. "Shut up already, will you?"

I look over at Draco, sitting down opposite of me who looks just as done as I am. His hair is a mess, not sure if he brushed through it this morning. His eyes are tired from the long night and he's wearing an all grey set. A T-shirt and sweatpants. In grey. This colour looks way too good on him.

Blaise and James haven't arrived yet and I think that's why Pansy still continues talking about this topic freely. "How was it? Good new years sex?"

Draco drops his fork with a groan, looking over at me wide eyed before switching his sight at Pansy. She starts laughing right away, looking at both our exhausted faces. "You both drank a little too much last night, huh?"

She's right though. After our kiss Draco and I eventually got back down to the party and kept on drinking. The music was buzzing and everyone was dancing like insane. So yeah, we got some more alcohol into us and kept on partying rubbing against each other again.

I don't remember much, but I remember Draco pressing me against him from behind. His lower part of the body was pressed against my behind, rubbing me onto his dick. That was really nice. But apart from that there was no further physical contact between us that night. Only some more alcohol.

I shake my head at Draco, signalising him to just ignore her and he does.

"I can't imagine you two actually find each other attractive," Pansy breaks the silence after a moment of thinking apparently. "Like, you know that's so weird. Last year you two didn't even talk with each other. And now you two like fuck— that's crazy. Also, it's so crazy that you two actually are drawn to another, you know? Like you find him attractive and you find her attractive so you two just share your intimate parts with each other and like help each other to get pleased. Like how— that's so funny actually."

"You know what will be funny," Draco slowly looks back up at Pansy, pointing his fork at her. "If I shove this inside your throat—"

"Alright," I take over, pushing his hand away from Pansy. "Nobody is going to shove down anything into anybody's throat." Giving Draco a stare, he just clicks his tongue and flashes his eyebrows once at Pansy who can't stop grinning from one ear to the other.

~

"So like," Draco hits my shoulder playfully as he and I are walking along the corridor back to the common room. "I'm that attracted to you to share my intimate parts with you, huh?" He jokes, mimicking Pansy's thoughts from earlier at breakfast.

I laugh out, pushing him by his shoulders just the same. "Mhm, and I'm that attracted to you to let you help yourself get pleased by me."

We both laugh at the silliness of those sentences as we enter the common room, getting down onto the couch by the fireplace.

His hand swings around my shoulder so naturally, it feels like we're always that open in public. But nobody besides us is in here either. Perhaps that's the reason Draco allowed me to scoot closer. Either way, I do, but instead of leaning onto him, I turn and lay my head onto his lap, letting my feet relax at the rest of the couch.

I look up at him when his hand finds my hair, starting to play with it a little. His other hand rests onto my boobs, squeezing them slightly. I'm not wearing a bra so he has a free way. Putting my hand over his, I push it away, looking around the room a little nervous. "Draco, not here."