chapter 41

Mature content ahead...

-

His kiss is as gentle as I remembered it to be. His mouth fits onto mine perfectly as he carries his tongue inside it, creating a sensation that big that I can't otherwise than moan out in pleasure. It has been weeks since Draco finally agreed on being sexually active again. After that one night at the Astronomy Tower, Draco started getting closer with me day for day. I don't know why it took him so long to want sex again, but it doesn't matter now anymore.

I feel his hot saliva mixing with mine as he carefully lays me onto his bed after we sneaked into his room. I wrap my legs around his torso, forcing his hips to meet mine. Feeling his body weight on mine makes me feel whole again. I feel everything. I feel every single spot Draco's fingertips brush against as he lifts my shirt, revealing my bra. It's almost see-through.

Draco presses his lips around my breast, forcing me to arch my back at the electric feeling his touch sends me through. His mouth meets the fabric of my thin bra as I feel his tongue play along.

In a matter of seconds he clips my bra open, throwing it aside onto the floor. His hot breath hits my skin as his mouth re-collides with my breast yet again.

"Draco..." I moan out as I feel his tongue slide along my nipple before making its way to my other breast. I pull on his hair tightly, forcing him even closer.

Draco leaves hot kisses all the way down my body, sliding off my pants in the meanwhile with my undies. I'm left completely nude while Draco is still fully dressed. He throws himself back on top of me, finding my mouth again and keeping making out with me.

Soon, our gentle kisses turn into messy ones, ready to explode as I finally perceive Draco pulling down his pants and boxers. His erected cock shoots out of his pants right away, pressing against my entrance.

I roll my head back, starting to pull on Draco's sweater. "Take it off—"

His hand flies to my mouth, pressing it shut as he enters me with a slight force. I moan into his hand at the longed feeling of him inside of me. His other hand catches both of mine and pins them above my head as he starts to increase the speed inside of me.

"Be a good girl and suck, mh?" He groans, pushing himself of me after a few thrusts. When I nod, Draco lays onto the bed and taps his lap as I get on top of him, my ass towards his face, making sure to shake it as I do so.

It is getting hard to breathe when his tip reaches the very end of my throat. I gag at his size inside of me, my eyes starting to tear up at the feeling. But as I feel Draco's whimper vibrating right on my pussy, I can't otherwise than try and take him even deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck Rose," I hear him groan as his mouth meets my clit again, making me groan out just with him. "Come on sweetheart, little deeper." His voice makes me shiver all over as I try to take his entire dick into my mouth, gagging as I feel it deep inside of me again.

Quickly I take his dick out and start to stroke it with my hands, sucking on his tip intensely. With another groan Draco slaps me hard on my ass, making me moan out in the pleasure his slap brings. "Again!" I beg as he slaps my ass again, harder.

With a whimper I lower myself onto him, feeling the fabric of his sweater instead of his skin. I scrunch my nose and turn to him, resting my pussy right onto his dick. I run my hands along his sweater before starting to lift it again. "Don't you think it's a little unfair that you get to see me fully naked and I don't?" But before my hands reach beneath it, Draco throws me over, getting on top of me now and pinning my wrists to the mattress again.