chapter fourteen

"Attention! Attention!" Professor McGonagall silences the students that are so eager to finally run around from shop to shop when we arrive in Hogsmead. "We will be meeting here for our leaving at 6 o'clock in the afternoon. Do not be late." She explains, making eye contact with everyone of us before giving us a pleased smile. "And now hush, off you go, have fun."

And all of the students spread into tiny groups of people and go their own way. So do I and my little group. Pansy, Blaise, James and Draco.

"Gosh! I'm so excited!" Pansy jumps around like a little kid that was finally able to get new toys. She's so sweet.

I laugh at her excitement. "Where are we going first?" I look at the boys before Pansy shouts out.

"There!" She points at a store that sells dresses for special occasions. "I still need a dress for the Yule Ball."

"Oh hell no," Draco interrupts, shaking his head firmly. "We are not going in there with you. It will take hours."

"Nobody said you had to be there, Malfoy." Pansy gives him a stare on which he shuts up.

"What about we all meet up at four for a beer in the three broomsticks? You two can go dress shopping and we three go somewhere else?" James suggests, with a wholehearted smile as always.

"Yeah," I agree returning his smile. "I think that'll work."

I look over at Draco who has his arms crossed against his chest while he watches James with a judgemental look. "Fine."

"Loosen up Malfoy, we are here to have fun." Pansy rolls her eyes at him, grabbing my hand and pulls me away from the crowd and towards the shop. "See ya!"

"So are you going to tell me what is going on with you and Malfoy?" Pansy asks, turning around in the mirror to look at the dress she decided to try on.

I look up at her from the chair I am seated on in the shop we're still in. It actually takes hours for her to find a dress.

When I don't answer she spins around and looks me in the eyes. "Roselee?"

"There's nothing Pans—"

"I know there is. Did you for once noticed how he looks at you?" She interrupts, placing both of her hands on her hips in frustration. "Why don't you want to talk about it with me?"

I actually feel bad now that she thinks I don't want to talk about it with her. It's not that at all. I just don't know what to talk about because I don't know what it is that we have myself.

A sigh leaves my mouth. "I don't know, Pansy. I truly don't know what that is that we have." I explain, hugging the bag, that is placed on my lap.

"Oh my god—" she bursts out. "Are you two shagging—"

"Hush!" I stop her from continuing as both of her hands fly up to cover her mouth.

"No. Freaking. Way." She suddenly laughs out, shaking it off with her hand before whispering. "You and Malfoy. Oh hold up— he's your first."

I let my face fall into my hands, rubbing it slightly. "I swear— if you tell anyone—"

She clicks her tongue, giving me another stare. "Roselee Lavelle, my mouth is locked." Smirking at me she laughs out a second time. "You and Malfoy— I can't believe it!"

"Pansy!"

"Alright, alright, I shut up." She chuckles, turning back around to look at herself into the mirror. "I think I'll take this one."