chapter 26

Mature content ahead...

~

A moan leaves my lips as Draco's hand goes under my sweater, squeezing my breasts. How long I have been craving his touch.

"Will you be a good girl and kneel for me?" Draco whispers against the skin of my neck that he is so eager to suck on.

My fingers find comfort in his hair, pulling on it tightly. Draco licks his way all up to my jaw, making another loud whimper burst out of me.

I feel Draco's hands push down on my shoulders, so I do as he wants and kneel down in front of his legs. Draco looks down at me, taking a fistful of my hair into his hand, pulling on it. "Fucking slut," he shakes his head, a nasty smirk on his face. "Now suck."

Taking off Draco's pants, I take his erected dick into my hands, starting to stroke on it, before playing my tongue on the tip of his length. Draco's head rolls back at my touch against him. "Freaking hell, Lavelle."

He pushes his hips forwards a little, making me take his length straight into my mouth. I gag at the sudden fullness of him all the way deep down my throat. Tears start to build up in my eyes from the choking he causes me. But it's worth every single groan that leaves Draco's lips as I stroke his dick with my mouth.

Another strong gag reflexes in my body as Draco pushes himself in even deeper. I try to catch some air when he pulls out of my mouth, letting me breathe for some seconds. I shake my head when Draco brushes his length past my mouth, a sign for me to take him into my mouth again. "You're too deep—" I choke, blinking the tears away that shot into my eyes.

Draco's hand grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You will fucking take it."

Another shake of my head, makes his grip tighten. "I can't, Draco."

"You can and you will." And with that Draco fingers thrust into my mouth, making me whimper out. His other hand grabs a fistful of my hair, holding me in place as he pushes his cock right back into my mouth after removing his fingers. "You will take it like the whore you are."

My hands grab onto his thighs, trying to push him away from me while his tip reaches far down my throat once again, thrusting its way in and back out of my mouth again.

I can't prevent myself from choking on him as I try to inhale for breath. And I don't know why, but I am glad Draco made me take him in again, because I like this.

Soon Draco's heavy thrust become rapider, making my throat ache out from the pushes it takes in. A deep moan escapes his lips as I feel a warm liquid shoot into the end of my throat. I watch his eyes roll back at the intense orgasm that overcomes him like a tsunami. He pulls out of me and finishes stroking himself onto my face. I close my eyes as some drops of his cum land on the skin of my face, making me pull my craving tongue out of my mouth, too.

After Draco is done, I feel his finger swipe across my face, collecting the several drops of his cum. I look at him as his lips form into a pleased grin. His finger waits to be sucked on right at my mouth, so I part my lips again and suck the rest of the cum off his finger, swallowing every single bit.

"Good girl," Draco says as he slides his pants back up. "I don't have a condom with me, or else I would have fucked your pussy instead."

I get up and watch him correct my messy hair back into place. "Maybe you could—"

"I gotta go now. Thanks for the blow, darling." He smiles at me before moving me away from the door and closing it after walking out. Leaving me behind in the empty classroom all alone.