chapter thirteen

Mature content ahead...

-

I have studied for almost an hour now but Draco still hasn't shown up.

I can't think any longer so I just slam my books shut and lean back in my chair. Maybe he has just forgotten or something else, more important, has come into his way.

Perhaps he had to spontaneously take over a shift and patrol for another prefect.

Or maybe he just played me.

"Hello sweetheart,"

I almost yell out at the sudden approach by my side. Harshly turning around behind me, Draco is standing right by my side. He always shows up when I think of him.

"Jesus— Malfoy," I whisper, placing my hand over my heart to feel if it's still there. Thank god it is. "You can't sneak up like that!"

"Oh and how I can." Draco disagrees, taking the chair beside me. He's dressed in a basic grey hoodie and sweatpants, matching to it. It looks adorable on him.

"Like your outfit." I change the topic, pointing at Draco's appearance.

"Bet, you'll like what's underneath it way more." Draco challenges me, giving me a blank stare. His face, expressionless. But I know he's enjoying how my compliment turned out.

"Mhm, bet."

As soon as those words leave my mouth, a playful smile slides onto Draco's face, softening his features all at once. And I melt at his smile. It's so beautifully spread across his face; it's breathtaking. It's breathtaking, how his so pale cheeks light up in pinkish tones whenever he smiles. How his icy blue eyes seem to sparkle, and how his rosy lips pull upwards. It's like watching art; it catches your sight at first but you don't really want to keep your eyes on it, because you are too busy looking for another painting. But something inside of you tells you to go back and get a closer look, and when you do, you thank your mind for forcing you back there. Because the longer you look at it, the more it turns out to be the prettiest something you have ever seen.

"I like your smile, it's cute." I tell him, after a moment of just studying his face.

Draco immediately stops smiling at my words, clearing his throat. "Uh— yeah."

His sudden change confuses me. Was that too far off his boundaries?

"So," he continues, quickly changing the subject. "You needed help with studying?"

My lips pull into a slight smile while I get up from my chair and lean closer to the boy next to me. "Actually," I start, reaching closer to his body, steadying my hands onto his shoulders while he is still seated. "I never asked for help, did I? You were the one to come up with the idea to help me." I tell him, squeezing my hands together, resulting in me somewhat massaging his shoulders.

Draco's sight softens immediately and he doesn't let my compliment bother him a second longer.

"Right, Draco?"

"Whatever." He mouths, proving my point.

"Whatever?" I mockingly repeat, leaning even closer to his face, my hands slowly wander along his muscular arms.

"Fucking hell, Lavelle—" Draco bursts out, jumping up from the chair and pushing me against one of the big bookshelves we are standing in between. A chuckle leaves my lips as his body presses against mine, pushing me harder into the hard wood behind myself.

"Uh," I smirk at him, my fingertip works small patterns on his chest. "Very needy, are we now?"

Draco's hand grabs me by my throat, tightening around it firmly. He crashes his lips onto mine, not holding back with the kiss at all; Draco is going in on one hundred precent right away.