1: Suspended

Y/N Y/L/N is your typical captain of the soccer team. Your typical jock stereotype. She is what most would call a womanizer. She never sleeps with the same girl twice.

Right now she has her next target. Scarlett Johansson. So Y/N decided to sit beside her in Mr Jackson's History class.

"You know how beautiful you are right?" Y/N whispers to the blonde who is trying to concentrate.

"Shut up." Scarlett chuckled. Y/N leaned into her neck, inhaling her perfume.

"You smell devine Scarlett." She whispered in her ear. Her lips brushing against the lobe. Sending a shiver down Scarlett's spine. As much as she loves to keep her dignity, after all she has just broken up with her boyfriend Colin for the thousandth time.

"I am trying to listen." She told her sternly, making the mistake of turning to face Y/N. Their noses brushing.

"I can be your study partner after school." Y/N whispered as she leaned in. Kissing her gently at first. Licking across her bottom lip. Scarlett allowing her to slip her tongue through her parted lips. The two moaning into the kiss. Not caring that the whole class can hear them.

The two pulled apart to a ruler smacking the table. The two looked up to see Mr Jackson, looking extremely angry.

"The Principle's office. NOW!" He yelled at the two. He gave Scarlett the note to hand to Principle Hahn. Y/N sat with her secretary, Brenda as Scarlett was in the office.

"How are the kids Brenda?" Y/N asked her with a smile.

"They are fabulous Y/N. Jessie made her schools soccer team." She beamed as Y/N smiled at her. It was a genuine smile.

"That's amazing." Y/N beamed excitedly.

"I just wish you would stop these visits like this." She scolded Y/N.

"But I love our little talks Brenda. You are my favourite member of the faculty here." Y/N said with a smile.

"But you will get kicked out of your home if this keeps happening." She told Y/N sternly.

"They wouldn't miss me. Just the money." Y/N shrugged.

Y/N is also a foster child. Her mum died when she was giving birth so all Y/N knew was her father. Who up until she started to grow breasts, he loved her when he thought she was a boy. But then he learnt that she was a freak. A female with male reproductive organs.

He then abused her mentally. Then when he introduced his friends to her, they took advantage of her. But when one of her old school teachers noticed a change in her and found out what her father was doing. She ended up in the system. Under the protection of Child Protective Services. So she has bounced between foster home.

"As much as I do love these conversations, I would love for you to succeed." Brenda told her. Y/N just nodded. Knowing what will happen when she sees Principle Hahn.

Y/N watched as Scarlett walked out of the office with a detention slip in her hands. The Principle stood there in her doorway, signalling for Y/N to enter.

"I am disappointed in you Y/N." She started as she sat down. "Making out with another student while class is in session! That kind of behaviour is not tolerated her at Campbell High. You know this with how many times you have been sent here." She rubbed her temple before sighing as she looked at the student before her. "I have no other choice but to suspend you Y/N. A week suspension. You will only be allowed on the premises to pick up your work from Brenda or myself at the beginning of each day."

"Ok." Y/N said non-chalantly.

"Ok?" Principle Hahn repeated before she looked up with a groan. "Y/N, this is going to be another indent on your academic record. This is your last year. You will have scouts coming to games. College applications. You have a whole future."

"Nope." Y/N said as she stood up. "I'll be seeing you Kathy." Y/N smirked as she left the room. Closing the door behind her as Principle Hahn threw a pen at the door.

Y/N always knew how to push her buttons, but she will make it her mission to change her. Make Y/N a better person since she knows that she is capable of so much more. She is just a troubled kid.

As Y/N reached her locker, her best friends, Seb and Anthony approached her. The two are on the Football team. Seb is a line backer and Anthony is a wide receiver.

"What happened buddy?" Seb asked as Y/N got her things.

"Suspended for a week." She shrugged as she closed her locker. "I'll be back in time for try outs in two weeks." She smirked as she patted Seb's shoulder.

"You still on for Evan's party later?" Anthony asked as Y/N.

"Always." She smirked as she threw her bag over her shoulder.

"What about your parents?" Seb asked her.

"They won't even notice I am gone." Y/N told them both as she headed out of the school. She got in her car and drove to her favourite spot. Parking her car and going to sit under the peir. Looking at the only picture she has of her mum. Wishing so much how she was alive.

Principle Hahn spent the day looking over the school rules. Seeing how there wasn't a GPA guideline that was needed to be met by students who are a part of a team. Deciding to change that for every competing team the school has. Wanting the best for each of her students. Making it her mission to make Y/N a better person by looking over her grades. Seeing that she was already below average and failing history. Thinking of a way to help the troubled girl.

AN

The first chapter of a new fic. Working with Smithy123345
Please let me know what you think