4: Tryouts

As the week went on, Y/N avoided Principle Hahn and Lizzie as much as she could. Y/N was starting school again today and she wasn't looking forward to it.

Principle Hahn made it her mission to keep her eye trained on Y/N. She was worried for her. Remembering the other teens who were in the same predicament as her.

Y/N already came from a broken home. No mother figure. Low life father. Bounced from foster homes until she was taken into the one she is in.

"Hey Y/N/N, soccer tryouts are today." Brie smiled as she approached Y/N.

"Yeah they are." Y/N said as she closed her locker. "Can't wait to see what fresh blood we can get." The two chuckled before they were interrupted by Brenda.

"Y/N, Principle Hahn wishes to speak with you now." She told her. Y/N smiled at Brie before she followed Brenda. Brenda led her into the office. Principle Hahn sat with her glasses sat a top her nose as she looked at Y/N's file.

"Have a seat." She told her bluntly.

"I'm good ma'am." Y/N told her as she sighed.

"You need to sit when I talk to you Y/N." Principle Hahn scolded her as Y/N sighed before sitting down. Leaning forward as her back remained away from the back of the chair. "It is respectful to sit back."

"I'm fine like this." Y/N shrugged as Hahn sighed.

"You're failing Y/N." She stated as Y/N looked unamused. "If you're grades in history don't pick up within the next term, I will have no choice but the ban you for the soccer team or any other varsity sports."

"You can't be serious." Y/N exclaimed. Making the mistake of sitting back. Wincing as their back connected with the seat. Principle Hahn taken in every change of feature. Watching her like a hawk.

"What was that?" She asked Y/N who sat forward again with a shrug. "You are not that good of an actor Y/N."

"It's nothing." Y/N said as the door opened.

"You wanted to see me Principle Hahn." Y/N groaned when she heard Lizzie's voice.

"Yes dear." Hahn smiled, looking between the two. "I want you to tutor Y/N in history. She is failing and I would love it of she graduated with her class at the end of the school year."

Y/N shook her head no as Lizzie clenched her jaw at the thought of spending anymore time with Y/N. The person who has ruined her friendship with her best friend.

"You can't be serious right now!" Y/N exclaimed as Lizzie bit back a smirk.

"You will have Lizzie tutor you if you want to carry on playing soccer." Principle Hahn told Y/N sternly.

"Fine." Y/N stood up and went to the door.

"My place after school." Lizzie told her as Y/N just nodded. Lizzie wrote down her address before she left the office.

"Show me your back." Principle Hahn told her.

"No." Y/N laughed at her. Resting her hand on the handle.

"Y/N. I want to know if I need to help you." She told her softly. "Please just let me help you."

"I'm good ma'am." Y/N said as she left the office. Not looking back at her or Brenda.

Y/N made her way to her first class which was History. She sat in her seat beside Scarlett. Scarlett just kept her eyes forward, not paying any mind to Y/N who was sat beside her.

"Scarlett?" Y/N tried to get the blonde's attention.

"Leave me alone Y/N." She seethed as Y/N sighed.

"It isn't Lizzie's fault." Y/N said as Scarlett turned to face her.

"What do you mean?" She asked Y/N.

"She just wanted to protect you. In the end whether or not we slept together, I would have hurt you." Y/N told her. "She didn't want you to feel used by me."

"What if I wanted it to happen?" Scarlett countered.

"I still would have ended up hurting you." Y/N sighed before she looked ahead. "You are not like most of the girls I sleep with. They tend to be shallow. Naive even. But you." She turned back to Scarlett. "You are different. Special and you shouldn't let someone like me get in the way of your friendship with Lizzie."

Scarlett just watched as Y/N turned back to the front of the class. Listening to what Mr Jackson was teaching.

The day went by fairly quickly. Y/N soon found herself in the locker rooms, waiting for them to clear before she could get dressed. Just as she was changing into her jersey, the locker room door opened.

"What happened?"

"Fucking hell!" Y/N yelled as they turned to see the worried eyes of Principle Hahn. "Can't you knock or not come in here."

"What happened to your back Y/N?" She asked more sternly.

"None of your business." Y/N snarled as she attempted to walk past her.

"I care about you Y/N. I know it doesn't seem like it but please just tell me." She pressed on. "Was it them?"

"I have to be on the pitch." Y/N spoke with no emotion. Principle Hahn didn't attempt to stop her this time.

"Nice to see you finally made it Y/N!" Coach Hamilton said as she looked at her clipboard.

"I was talking with Hahn coach." Y/N stated as she joined the Coach's side.

"All good kid?" She asked Y/N. Glancing in the teens direction briefly.

"All good." Y/N nodded. Catching Priniciple Hahn's gaze from the other side of the pitch before she walked back inside the school.

"Alright. Let's do some drills girls." Y/N yelled to the students trying out. Coach Hamilton jotting down the progress of the students.

AN

Another chapter dudes. Please enjoy your fix and let me know what you think. I am actually addicted to writing this story too