17: The Pier

Y/N led Lizzie to the burger van and ordered to cheese burgers as they sat on a bench under the sun. Watching as people and children passed them by.

"I am really enjoying myself." Lizzie said as she turned her attention to Y/N.

"Me too." Y/N said as she finished her burger. "This whole dating thing is kind of new to me and I just want you to know that I won't pressure you into anything. So please tell me if you aren't enjoying something and we can go do something else."

"Of course." Lizzie smiled as her eyes caught sight of a blue bear. "I have to have that bear." She squealed as she stood up.

"Well, let's go and get it." Y/N said as she took Lizzie's rubbish and threw it in the nearest bin before Lizzie dragged her over to the booth.

"It's hoops. You can shoot hoops can't you soccer player?" Lizzie asked with a teasing smile.

"I can try." Y/N said as she paid for the three balls. She managed to get the first through the hoop before it started to move side to side. Missing the next two.

"I thought you could try?" Lizzie teased her as Y/N glared.

"I thought the hoops didn't move." Y/N countered before she gave him more money. Lizzie watched as Y/N concentrated. Only getting two in the basket and missing the third. "One more." Y/N said as she gave him more money.

After a lot of concentration, she finally got the three balls in the basket.

"What prize will it be?" He asked the two.

"The blue bear." Y/N asked as Lizzie hugged their arm with a bright smile. When Y/N got the bear and gave it to Lizzie, Lizzie squealed as she hugged it close to her chest.

"I am going to call you Y/N." She told the bear as Y/N looked at her.

"Then what will you call me?" Y/N asked her.

"My nerd." Lizzie teased causing Y/N to look at her in shock before she remembered what Lizzie called her earlier.

"I think I prefer it if you call me baby." Y/N whispered in her ear as she hugged Lizzie from behind as they walked towards the arcade.

"You heard that?" Lizzie asked her with a red face.

"I did." Y/N smiled. "And I like it."

The two played some more games as the afternoon soon disappeared. The two walked out of the arcade hand in hand as they walked towards the car. Y/N knew of her fear of heights so she decided against the rides and the ferris wheel. Lizzie stopped in front of the passenger side door with a smile.

"I really enjoyed today." She whispered as Y/N smiled at her. Brushing some hair behind her ear.

"It's not over yet love." Y/N said as Lizzie smiled at the pet name. Not being able to hold herself back. Kissing Y/N passionately. Y/N pushed her against the door as she let her primal instinct take over her. When Lizzie moaned into the kiss as Y/N wrapped Lizzie's leg around her waist. Y/N was soon brought back to earth. Pulling away with a soft peck and resting her head on Lizzie's. She analysed Lizzie's face. Her lips swollen and her eyes closed.c

"I don't want to rush us Lizzie." Y/N whispered as Lizzie opened her eyes. "I really care about you and you deserve to have a special night for your first."

"How do you know it would be my first?" Lizzie asked as Y/N raised her brow. "Ok. No need to virgin shame me."

"No. I would never shame someone's choice." Y/N spoke softly. "I actually think it's pretty amazing. How driven you are for your goals and not letting anyone get in the way. I just wish I had been friends with you sooner."

"Me too." Lizzie kissed their cheek as they opened the door for her. Lizzie smiled as she sat down in her seat. Watching as Y/N walked around the car. "So where too now?" Lizzie asked as Y/N drove.

"Teryn's Diner." Y/N told her as she took Lizzie's hand in hers.

"That's my favourite." Lizzie smiled as Y/N looked over at her.

"You're beautiful." Y/N whispered as she stopped at a red light.

"Thank you." Lizzie spoke shyly as Y/N kissed the back of her hand. Y/N continued the short distance to the diner.

As the two sat in the booth opposite each other. Glancing over the menus at each other.

"What will it be?" The waitress asked as she approached the two.

"Can I have choc chip pancakes with a side of bacon. And a chocolate milkshake please." Y/N ordered as Lizzie smirked at her.

"I'll have the same." Lizzie said as the waitress smiled at the two before leaving. Lizzie turned back to Y/N who was already gazing at her. "So who told you this is my favourite?"

"Your mum." Y/N smiled. "I told her the plans for today and she told me to bring you here for dinner."

"You know." Lizzie started before the two thanked the waitress for their food. "You have really surprised me."

"How so?" Y/N asked her as she bit onto some bacon.

"Well, today has been amazing. You made this morning about helping me with my college essay." Lizzie explained as they ate. "And then we had a fun afternoon. You won me Y/N."

"You're still settled on that name." Y/N stated as Lizzie chuckled.

"I am. I get to cuddle you every night." Lizzie smiled at her. The two finished their food before they were in the car. The drive back to Lizzie's was quick. Y/N got Lizzie's bag from the trunk before opening her door. Y/N walked Lizzie to her door.

"Well, I guess this is were we say goodnight." Y/N said as she stood before Lizzie.

"I guess it is." Lizzie smiled as Y/N caressed her cheek. Y/N gave her a soft kiss goodnight before walking back to her car. Lizzie watched as she disappeared down the street.

"So?" MK asked her teasingly.

"It was amazing." Lizzie whispered as she went to her room. She unpacked her bag and realised she left Y/N in the car. Just as she was about to text Y/N, there was a knock on the door. She ran downstairs to answer it to find Y/N holding Y/N in her flannel shirt they had worn that day

"You left her and she got a little cold." Y/N smiled as Lizzie took the bear. She kissed Y/N softly before Y/N bid her goodbye. Lizzie cuddle the bear and inhaled Y/N's scent from the shirt before heading to her room. The twins smirking at their love struck fool of a sister.

AN

The last part of the date. Let me know what you think of the soft side of Y/N