41: Lazy Day

The next morning, Lizzie smiled as she woke up. Loving the feeling of laying in Y/N’s arms. She gazed up to see Y/N still asleep. Admiring her features as she slept. Once she decided she had gazed long enough before it became creepy. Lizzie decided to get up. Putting on one of Y/N’s shirts along with her underwear, she made her way down to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for the two.

She settled on pancakes and bacon. Dancing along to the radio which she had turned on on low volume. Not hearing as Y/N made her way into the kitchen. Y/N stood there and admired her as she danced carefree. Lizzie was in her element, doing one of the other things she loved to do.

“Good morning sunshine.” Y/N whispered as she wrapped her arms around a dancing Lizzie.

“Good morning baby.” Lizzie beamed as she finished cooking. Putting the food on the plates as Y/N poured two cups of coffee for the two.

“This smells amazing.” Y/N said as she kissed Lizzie’s cheek before sitting beside her at the island. The two engaging in conversation as they ate their breakfast.

“Thank you for last night Y/N.” Lizzie smiled at her as Y/N nodded.

“Like I said, you deserve to be treated like a princess.” Y/N told her, kissing her softly before taking their empty plates away. Lizzie watched as she washed them. “So, what do you want to do today?”

“I just want to spend time with you.” Lizzie said as she rose to her feet. Wrapping her arms around Y/N’s neck. “Just us.”

“We can have a movie day, I can get some snacks.” Y/N said as she led Lizzie to her room. “You can have a nice bath while I go to the store if you’d like.”

“Or I could come with.” Lizzie suggested as Y/N smiled endearingly at her.

“I won’t be long.” Y/N told her. “I will be home before you get out of the tub.”

“Ok.” Lizzie smiled before kissing Y/N. Watching as she disappeared into the bathroom and started to run the tap and get herself ready.

“Also, tell your mum you’re still here for today.” Y/N told her. “I don’t have any experience with mums but I know yours would be worried if she didn’t hear from you.” Lizzie did just that as Y/N left. Lizzie smiled like a love sick idiot as she moved to get in the tub. Taking her phone in her hand to send her mum a quick good morning message and letting her know where she will be for the day.

As Y/N was in the store, she came across Kathryn who was trying to do some shopping.

“You’ve been marked.’ Y/N teased as she quietly stood beside the older woman.

“I can probably say the same about Lizzie.” Kathryn countered as Y/N just chuckled. “Where is Lizzie?”

“She’s at home having a bath while I get some snacks for a chill day.” Y/N told her with a smile. “Are you coming home?”

“No not yet.” Kathryn said as they were being approached by a guy.

“They didn’t have the brand you asked for but I think this will do.” He said as he put the item in Kathryn’s trolley.

“Hi, I am Y/N, Kathy’s child for all intensive purposes.” Y/N smirked as she held out her hand for him to shake. Holding in a laugh as Kathryn mumbled a small fuck.

“Hey, I’m David. Kathy’s friend for all intensive purposes.” He smiled as he shook her hand.

“I like him.” Y/N said with a smirk as she turned back to Kathryn. “Well, I best be off. I have my girl waiting for me. Should I expect you home tonight or not?”

“Just go.” Kathryn said with a smile as Y/N bid her goodbye to the two. “I am sorry about her.”

“That’s ok. She seems like a good kid.” He said as the two continued to do their shop as Y/N went to the checkout. Paying for the food before making her way home as fast as she could. Just as she arrived, she found Lizzie sat in her robe on her bed. Scrolling through Netflix, her head turning to Y/N, smiling brightly.

“I haven’t picked a movie yet.” Lizzie whined as Y/N smiled at her

“That’s ok.” Y/N told her. “We have all day.”

“That we do.” Lizzie said as she pulled Y/N down on the bed beside her. Kissing her passionately.

“I met Kathryn’s mystery guy in the store.” Y/N told her as Lizzie’s head perked up. “He seems like a good guy and he seems to make her happy but as soon as that changes, I will be throwing punches.”

“I know you will.” Lizzie smiled at her “Now get in some comfy clothes and let’s cuddle. I need my cuddles.” Lizzie pouted making Y/N chuckle, doing as she was told to. Spending the whole day sharing kisses and cuddles while enjoying each other’s company.

AN.

Just a filler chapter. Also updates will be slower than usual since I am getting back into the swing of things again. Thank you for being patient with me