10: News

As the week went on, Principle Hahn was waiting on confirmation of becoming Y/N's guardian. She was on edge. She knew where Y/N was staying but she wanted to make sure she had the acceptence.

"Still no mail?" She asked Brenda who shook her head with an apologetic look. She walked back to her office as the students started to fill the halls.

"Hey! Lizzie?" Y/N called out to the blonde who was stood at her locker. Rolling her eyes.

"What Y/N?" She asked her bluntly as Robbie was approaching.

"I just want to apologise for how I acted the last time we spoke." Y/N spoke sincerely.

"It's ok." She spoke softly as Robbie's arm wrapped around her shoulder

"No it's not." Y/N said as she looked at Robbie who was stood beside her.

"Is there a problem?" He asked as he kept his eyes on Y/N.

"No." Y/N answered before turning back to Lizzie with a soft gaze. "Do you think you could help tutor me again in history? I really need to pass to graduate."

"She's busy." Robbie answered earning glares from both girls.

"She can answer for herself Wannabe." Y/N sneered. Lizzie fought back a smile as she shrugged his arm off of her shoulder as he glared at Y/N.

"Come by after school." Lizzie said as she turned to face her. "You still remember my address?"

"Yeah." Y/N smiled as she stepped away. "I'll see you later." Lizzie found herself smiling into her locker as Robbie scoffed.

"She knows where you live?" He asked her as she looked at him. "I don't even know where you live and I'm your boyfriend."

"You are not my boyfriend. We have been on three dates. We haven't kissed." Lizzie spoke as he cut her off.

"Because everytime I try to kiss you, you turn away!" He shouted causing a scene. "It's like you don't even really like me." He watched as she had an apologetic look on her face. "You don't like me like I like you."

"I'm sorry Robbie." She whispered as he nodded.

"You like Y/N." He stated as she shook her head no.

"I don't like her. I hate her." Lizzie told him as he looked away.

"You do." He sighed before he turned back to face her with a soft look. "Be honest with yourself Liz. You like her like I like you." He kissed her forehead before he left her standing beside her locker. His words playing through her mind.

"I hate her." She whispered before she closed her locker and went to her next class.

She could barely concentrate on her classes and Scarlett decided to pull Lizzie to have lunch on the bleachers. While there was soccer practice.

"Colin asked me out again." She said with a smile.

"Yeah? Are you sure this is what you want. You both have been on and off since middle school." Lizzie asked her.

"It is." She smiled. "You were right in telling Y/N to stay clear."

Lizzie soon looked out at the pitch when she heard a cheer. She smiled when she watched Y/N high five one of the girls on the team. Her eyes followed Y/N's form as she wiped the sweat from her face with her shirt. Lizzie's eyes then took in the sight of her toned abs as she bit her lip. Scarlett still going on about Colin.

"So we may even end up Prom King and Queen." She said with a smile as Lizzie turned back to her.

"That sounds amazing." Lizzie said with a smile. "Uhm I have to get my books for my next class."

"I'll walk with you." Scarlett said as she cleared up her trash. Following her through the halls to her locker. "Robbie told us you broke up."

"We weren't in a relationship. It was three dates and we didn't kiss." Lizzie groaned as she banged her head on her locker.

"Chris said he is pretty bummed out about it. He really likes you Lizzie." She reasoned. "Maybe you should really give him a chance. Kiss him. You never know. You may feel different."

"You're right." Lizzie said as she shut her locker. Making her way towards the music room where she found Robbie. Playing around on his guitar.

"Hey Liz. Are you ok?" He asked her as she stormed over to him. She pulled him into a deep kiss. Taking him by surprise but he kissed her back. Lizzie hated that she didn't feel a thing. No butterflies. No spark. Nothing. "Uhm. As much as I love that. Why?"

"I just needed to see something. I'm sorry." She said sadly. "You were right. You're an amazing guy. I just don't think you're the one for me. I'm sorry Robbie."

"Don't apologise." He spoke as he stood. "You can't control how you feel." He pulled her in for a hug. "You should tell Y/N how you feel."

Lizzie just shook her head with a chuckle.

"I don't like her." She told him.

"Figure it out before it's too late." He told her.

"She isn't one for relationships Robbie." She told him as they sat together.

"Maybe with the right person she might. Maybe with someone who loves her as she can love them, but she needs to meet that person first." He told her. "So maybe try not be so harsh on her." He stood up and left. Leaving Lizzie to ponder in her thoughts.

Brenda ran into Kathryn's office with an envelope in her hand.

"It's here." She said as Kathryn stood up. "It's here."

Kathryn took the letter from her and opened it with shaky hands. She read over the black print multiple times.

"I have been passed." She whispered. "I have been passed. Y/N is now in my care! Y/N is in my care!!" She cheered with Brenda.

"You have to tell her." Brenda said as Kathryn nodded. "I'll call her to your office." Kathryn watched as she walked out. Taking deep breaths with a smile on her face. She can finally make sure that one of the teens she cares for the most will be safe.

"You wanted to see me Principle Hahn?" Y/N said as she walked inside.

"You have a new home." Kathryn smiled at her.

"Where?" She asked with tears in her eyes. Fear running through her mind at being sent out of state.

"With me. You are going to be living with me." Kathryn told her. "You're going to be safe."

"I'm going to be safe?" She cried as Kathryn nodded. "I'm safe. I'm going to be safe."

"You're safe." Kathryn whispered as she pulled her in for a hug. The two shedding tears of joy.

AN

Another chapter guys. Please let me know what you think