15: Smiles

When Y/N dropped Lizzie off at home before heading to the cafe for work. She couldn't stop smiling. Even when she recieved knowing looks from the twins, her smile never faultered.

"She has kissed Robbie." MK teased as Lizzie shot her a glare.

"Don't you even dare ruin my mood today with his name." Lizzie snarled at the two.

"What happened?" Ashley asked her as the three sat on the sofa. She explained what had happened at the party. "I am going to kill him."

"But who has you smiling like a love sick fool?" MK asked her.

"Y/N." Lizzie whispered in a daze.

"Y/N? As in the Y/N you hate?" MK asked her.

"Mary, she never really hated Y/N. She hated the feelings that she felt for Y/N." Ashley told her before turning to Lizzie. "So, did you kiss?" Lizzie just nodded with a dreamy smile on her face.

"We have a date on Saturday." Lizzie told them before she went up to her room.

Even Y/N had the biggese smile on her face as she cleaned the tables and mopped the floors.

"So did you and Lizzie finally talk?" Jarnie asked her breaking Y/N out of her daze.

"We did." Y/N answered with a wide smile. "I asked her on a date on Saturday." Y/N informed her.

"What are you doing on this date?" She asked as she brought a coffee each to sit.

"I found this museum. It's only a small one but it has an exhibit on famous female scientists. It will help her with her college application essay. Learning more about the women who came before and after Marie Curie." Jarnette smiled as she listened. "Then we're going to get somr lunch and walk along the beach before we go to the pier. Maybe win her a few things and take her to her favourite diner for dinner before bringing her home safely."

"She is going to love it." Jarnette told her making her smile. "Just don't break her heart."

"She will be the one to break mine. Especially when she leaves LA and goes to Yale." Y/N spoke softly. "She is going to be amazing and doesn't really need me to hold her back."

"No one truly knows what will happen in the future." Jarnette said as she stood up. Taking their empty cups with her. Y/N knew she was right. When she finished her shift and got to her car. She went straight home and onto her laptop. Looking at colleges close to Yale. Seeing what the sports programmes are like. She also applied for Yale herself. Hoping she might get in.

Kathryn watched as she applied for the schools. Wanting to be as close to Lizzie as possible. Spending all night at her desk.

The next morning came along and Y/N quickly got herself showered and ready for school. Driving like a maniac as to not be late. When she arrived, her eyes found Lizzie as the two shared a smile.

"You're blushing." Scarlett stated as Lizzie looked back at her locker.

"I'm not. It's just hot." She said as she spared a final glance at Y/N who was talking to Seb.

"Did you two?" Scarlett asked wriggling her eyebrows.

"We just kissed." Lizzie told her quietly. "And she asked me on a date on Saturday."

"I'm so happy for you Lizzie." Scarlett hugged her tightly as Colin and Chris walked over to her.

"What's all the squealing for?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arm around Lizzie's shoulder.

"None of your business." Scarlett said as Y/N walked over behind Lizzie and Chris.

"Can I borrow Olsen?" Y/N said without even waiting for an answer and pulling Lizzie with her. The two went into the nearest bathroom. Y/N locking it behind them.

"Hi." Lizzie whispered as Y/N stepped closer wrapping her arms around Lizzie's waist.

"Hey." She answered before the two leaned in for a slow and passionate kiss. "I wanted to do that all morning but I didn't know if you wanted people know about us or not."

"I don't mind people knowing about us. They already know how we feel about each other." Lizzie said.

"One good thing came out of that party." Y/N stated. "This." She kissed Lizzie once more before the two left the bathroom together. Hand in hand. Ignoring everyone's eyes on them.

"You have a test in history today?" Lizzie asked her.

"I do." Y/N told her as she walked Lizzie to her next class.

"Good luck." Lizzie leaned up and pecked her lips. Not caring that everyone could see before she went to her seat. Y/N practically skipping to her next lesson with a smile on her face. Ready to tackle her history test today.

AN

A little drama free one guys with tooth rotting fluffiness. Please let me know what you think.