35: Lizzie's Birthday Celebration

As the day went on, Y/N and Lizzie helped Scarlett forget about Colin. When they all got to the parking lot. Y/N opened Lizzie's door for her.

"Liz?" They heard someone call. All three turned their heads to see Chris. "Happy Birthday." He gave her a quick hug before giving her a gift bag. She opened it to see a new leather bound notepad.

"Thank you." Lizzie thanked him.

"Well I uh I best be off." He said before Lizzie stopped him.

"We're going to do something after the school for my birthday. I don't know what exactly because these two have kept it a secret. Do you want to join us?" She asked him as he smiled at her with a small nod.

"At least I will feel less of a third wheel now." Scarlett stated as they all got in the car. Y/N drove to the Beach as they all sang along to the CD in the radio.

"So what are we doing first?" Lizzie asked them.

"We thought it would be fun to rent a couple of seasharks." Y/N said with a straight face

"I didn't pack spare clothes." Lizzie told them.

"I packed some of mine for you." Y/N told her with a kiss on the cheek.

"What about Chris?" Lizzie asked as he shrugged.

"I already have my gym kit in my bag so I guess I can change into that before we go on the sharks." He shrugged as the others nodded in aggreement.

"There you have it." Y/N said. "Put your phones in the glove compartment so they're safe." Everyone done as she suggested and she locked it with the key before they all stepped out of the car. Y/N wrapped her arm around Lizzie's shoulder as the four walked together.

"So shall we ride in pairs?" Chris asked as Lizzie and Scarlett agreed.

"Sure. Lizzie and I can ride one and you and Scarlett on the other." Y/N suggested as everyone nodded in aggreement.

Once they were all on them, Y/N let Lizzie drive first so she had the handles to hold on to.

"You ready to go faster sunshine?" Y/N asked her as she shook her head no.

"Not ready." Lizzie said as Scarlett and Chris rode past them. Splashing the two. "Ok. That's it." She didn't give Y/N a chance to hold on as she went as fast as she could over a minor wave. Sending Y/N flying into the water. As soon as Lizzie realised that Y/N was no longer behind her she slowed down. Looking behind her as she watched as Y/N was swimming towards her. Lizzie couldn't help but laugh as Y/N climbed on again. Soaking wet.

"Thank you for that." Y/N said as she hugged her close.

"Y/N! You're getting me wet." Lizzie whined as Y/N stuffed her head into her neck.

"I'm doing my job right." Y/N smirked as she kissed Lizzie's cheek before Lizzie started again. Lizzie was having the time of her life with her friends and girlfriend.

"So, what's next?" Lizzie asked as they all dried off by the car before changing.

"Well we are going to get some food." Scarlett stated. "Because I am starving after that."

"Same here." Both Y/N and Chris said at the same time.

"So where do you want to go?" Y/N asked Lizzie.

"You know where." Lizzie smiled softly at her as Y/N nodded before opening the door for her. The drive to Lizzie's favourite diner was fast. Even Chris was singing along to the music.

"You know I always liked NSYNC* better than Backstreet Boys." Chris stated as they all sat down in their booth. Both Lizzie and Scarlett gasped.

"I would have to agree with Chris." Y/N said as she ate some of her bacon. "NSYNC* were amazing. The music. The voices and let's not forget the dancing too."

"I can't believe I am with you right now." Lizzie said as she took a sip of her chocolate milkshake. "Why am I with you again?"

"Because you love me." Y/N smirked as Lizzie just smiled as she shook her head.

"That I do." Lizzie kissed Y/N's cheek before the four of them decided to go to the last destination of the evening.

Lizzie rummaged through the glove compartment and found an NSYNC* album. Instantly swapping them over. As soon as the music started, both Y/N and Chris didn't hesitate to sing and dance. Both Scarlett and Lizzie laughing at the two.

"Ice skating?" Lizzie asked as they pulled up outside the ice rink.

"You always said you wanted to go ice skating in Times Square. I know this isn't New York but it's the best I could do for now." Y/N told her shyly. Lizzie smiled and kissed her softly before she and Scarlett went on the ice. Leaving Y/N and Chris to hold onto the wall as they climbed on. Soon Chris was holding onto Y/N as they started to move a bit more.

"You know this is harder than it looks." Y/N called out as both Lizzie and Scarlett skated by them laughing. "Come on Chris. Let's prove we can do it."

"I know we can prove we can't do it." Chris stated.

"Ok. We will prove that we will fall flat on our asses." Y/N said as she stood taller. "Let's go down together with our pride." Chris nodded as the two stepped unsurely away from the wall holding hands

"Why did I let you talk me into this again?" Y/N asked him as she glanced back at the wall. "I miss the wall. It was safe. I was protected."

"Come on Y/N. Let's go." Chris said as the two put one foot forward. Letting the skate do most of the work. "Look we're doing it." Chris cheered as Y/N nodded with.

"We got this." Y/N called out. The smile soon wiping from her face. "I don't got this. I do not got this." She soon fell hard on her ass and slid across the rink. Chris not far behind her as both Scarlett and Lizzie laughed at the two. "I don't even know of I broke my ass because it's fucking numb."

"Do you actually really feel your ass without touching it?" Chris asked as Y/N shrugged. The two trying to get to their feet like Bambi on ice.

"Nope. I think I am just going to stay right here." Y/N said as Chris agreed.

"Today has been the best." Lizzie said as she and Scarlett skated side by side. "Thank you."

"Well this was all Y/N. Everything was her idea. She just wanted you to have a great day with your friends too." Scarlett told her as the two smiled. "You really do have a good thing with Y/N. Don't let her go."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Lizzie smiled before the two laughed as Y/N and Chris tried to stand again only to fall over again.

AN

A second chapter guys. What do you think about a friendship between Chris and Y/N. And maybe in the future Scarlett and Chris in a relationship? Please let me know what you think