34: Colin

After Valentine's Day, Lizzie was on cloud nine. Y/N made her feel like she was the most special woman ever. Even today, she was ready to spend the day with her best friend and Scarlett.

"So do we get to see you this evening?" Jarnette asked Lizzie as she walked downstairs with a smile.

"I think so." Lizzie nodded. "I have no idea what Scarlett and Y/N have planned for after school."

"Well if we don't, we will see you tomorrow. Happy Birthday sweetie." Jarnette smiled as she kissed her head before leaving the house. Y/N was already on her way to pick Lizzie up before heading to pick up Scarlett. Since Colin ended things with her, Y/N suggested about taking her to school and dropping her off. Not wanting her to risk taking the bus.

As Y/N pulled up outside of Lizzie's house. She frowned as Lizzie wasn't already running down the steps like usual. So just as Y/N started her way up the path, the door opened and as soon as Lizzie closed it. She ran and jumped into Y/N's arms.

"Happy Birthday sunshine." Y/N said before she kissed Lizzie softly before setting her back down on her feet. Walking hand in hand to the car. Y/N opened the passenger door for her and the two drove to Scarlett's house.

As soon as Y/N pulled up, Scarlett was already outside and climbing into the backseat.

"Why is it always so quiet in here?" Scarlett asked as Y/N looked everywhere but the two.

"The radio is broken?" Y/N stated, well more like questioned.

"Lizzie turn it on." Scarlett said as Y/N turned to face Lizzie.

"Don't you dare." Y/N told her.

"Sorry Y/N." Lizzie smiled as she turned it on. The CD playing as Y/N groaned. "Is that?" Lizzie questioned with a smirk.

"It is Lizzie." Scarlett smirked before the two girls started to sing along.

"All you people can't you see, can't you see." The girls sang as Y/N shook her head at the two. "How your loves affecting our reality. Everytime we're down. You can make it right and that makes you larger than life."

"Ok. That's enough of that." Y/N stated with a deep blush on her cheeks as she turned the radio off.

"Come on. Don't be a party pooper." Scarlett teased.

"Please Blue. It's my birthday." Lizzie pouted.

"Fine." Y/N groaned turning the radio back on. Smiling as she glanced over at a smiling Lizzie as she sang along to the Backstreet Boys before joining in with the two.

When the three finally got out of the car, Y/N wrapped her arm around Lizzie. As they walked through the hall to their lockers. Scarlett froze.

"Colin?" She questioned as she approached a couple of students making out at her locker.

"Oh hey." Colin smiled as he pulled away from Aubrey.

"He is a good kisser." Aubrey teased as Scarlett could feel her heart break. "Why did you keep him tied down for so long."

"You and her?" Scarlett asked him. Lizzie glanced over at Scarlett before she approached them, followed by Y/N.

"Well you seem to be in a happy relationship with Y/N and Lizzie." He snarled as she shook her head. Tears threatening to fall.

"We're not." She whispered before he cut her off.

"Cut the bullshit Scar. I am not stupid. You have been with the two of them a lot." He yelled as Aubrey smirked at his side.

"No." Scarlett whispered.

"What are you doing Colin?" Lizzie asked as she wrapped her arm around Scarlett.

"What? Am I not allowed to move on like she has." He shouted at them.

"Lower your voice dude." Y/N spoke calmly.

"Here comes the homewrecker." Colin said as he threw his hands in the air.

"Colin. Please just walk away." Y/N spoke calmly.

"No!" He yelled as Aubrey watched them all.

"Fine then." Y/N said before pushing her way to Scarlett's locker. "Get what you need Scar and we'll go to homeroom."

Before Scarlett could even attempt to step towards her locker. Colin pushed Y/N into the lockers.

"I am going to give you a chance to walk away." Y/N told him. "Because Scarlett is my Friend." Y/N emphasised on the friend. Colin walked up into Y/N's face as Y/N just stood tall.

"Watch your back." He sneered before he grabbed a smirking Aubrey's hand and walked away.

"Do you think you can go a month without making an enemy?" Lizzie teased Y/N who just chuckled.

"I don't think so." Y/N smirked before the three walked together to their next classes.

AN

Here is another chapter guys. Sorry its just a filler but please let me know what you think