26 : Nightmare

Y/N was sat in her room, reading a book like she did every night. The moment her breasts started to grow, her dad changed. He was more violent with her. But when she turned 13, that was when everything for Y/N went down hill.

Her father burst into her room with a sickening smirk. Approaching her.

"I have some friends who want to meet you." He sneered as he gripped her arm harshly. Yanking her from her bed. She only wore a vest and boxers for bed or she would get too warm.

When they entered the living room, she was met by a group of her father's friends. Both men and women. He pushed her to the centre of the room. Y/N suddenly felt over exposed.

"Show them how much of a freak you are." Her father sneered from his seat as he lit his cigar. Y/N was hesitant as her father huffed and banged his hand down on the table beside his chair. "I said show them." He spoke angrily through gritted teeth.

Y/N done as she was told. She was afraid of the beating she would get from her father.

"You were right Y/D/N. She is a freak." One of the guys said as Y/N stood naked as one of the women approached with a sick smirk.

"She's well hung too." She smirked as Y/N's blood ran cold. "May I?" She asked Y/D/N.

"Y/N, show this lady your room and do as she says or you know what happens." He ordered her. Y/N just nodded as she led the woman up the stairs to her room. Her safe place. Y/N watched as the woman locked the door.

"I am going to show you how to please a real woman." She said as she roughly pushed Y/N back on the bed. Y/N only wanted to die in that moment. The moment her safe place became her most hated place in the world.

Y/N jolted awake, falling from the bed. Her breathing erratic. Her body covered in sweat. She scrambled to the corner, hiding behind the dresser.

Lizzie jolted awake at the sudden movement. Her eyes looking for Y/N before finding her fragile figure.

"Y/N." Lizzie spoke softly as she approached Y/N's figure.

"Please." Y/N whimpered which broke Lizzie's heart. "I can't. No more."

"Baby. It's Lizzie." Lizzie spoke softly. She wanted to hurt the people who made Y/N suffer the way they did. "Can you look at me please." She requested softly. She watched as Y/N looked up at her. She saw the fear in Y/N's eyes. She had never seen fear. It wasn't an emotion that Y/N shown to anyone.

"Please. Don't let them. You can't let them. I can't. Dad please." Y/N whispered shakily. "I can't."

Lizzie realised Y/N thought she was still in her nightmare. Y/N thought that Lizzie was her father. Lizzie didn't know about Y/N's father, but she knew he was the reason she was in foster care.

"Y/N. I won't let them hurt you." Lizzie spoke calmly. "Let me be your safe place." Lizzie watched as Y/N blinked a few times. Her eyes adjusting to her surroundings. "I will be your safe place."

"Lizzie?" Y/N whispered as she started to come back to reality. "What time is it?" Y/N asked her.

"Just a little after midnight." Lizzie answered as Y/N shook her head.

"I'm sorry I woke you." Y/N whispered as Lizzie in front of her.

"Don't be." Lizzie spoke tenderly. "Like I said. Let me be your safe place."

"You are." Y/N spoke as she reached for Lizzie's hand. Drawing shapes on her palm. "Thank you for being my safety Lizzie."

"I will always be your safety. Just as you are mine." Lizzie whispered. Seeing a hint of a smile on Y/N's face.  "Let's get back to bed. If you want to talk. I'll listen. If not, I will just hold you for as long as you need."