13: Feelings

Y/N enjoyed working last night at the cafe with Lizzie. She actually had the most fun she has had in a long time. Also Evan's was having another party on Saturday and everyone was going. Even Scarlett didn't have to persuade Lizzie since she wanted to see Y/N again without tutoring.

"You ready?" Scarlett asked Lizzie as she made sure her blouse was fully fastened.

"I'm ready." Lizzie said as she stepped out of her bedroom. Scarlett smirked at her friend seeing her wearing make up. Something that Lizzie never wears.

"So, you still hate Y/N?" Scarlett asked her with a smirk.

"I don't not hate her." Lizzie spoke shyly. "She is somewhat tolerable."

"Liz. I have known you forever." Scarlett spoke as she stood up. "I know when you really like someone." Lizzie went to say something but Scarlett put her hand up to stop her. "Just stop hiding your feelings for her. Tell her."

"Why? She is probably going to just fuck someone tonight." Lizzie said as the two made their way outside to Colin's car.

"She won't." Scarlett smiled at her. "She hasn't slept with anyone since the last party." The two got in the car as Lizzie pondered on what Scarlett said. Maybe she is right. Maybe she should just tell Y/N. Just be honest with herself and Y/N.

When they arrived. The party was in full swing. Lizzie looked around for Y/N only to be disappointed by Y/N's lack of attendence.

"She isn't here yet." Robbie smirked as he stood beside Lizzie.

"Who?" Lizzie asked feigning to be clueless.

"Y/N. She hasn't arrived yet." He smirked into his cup. "Maybe Principle Hahn won't let her come here."

"How do you?" Lizzie started as Robbie laughed.

"Everyone here already knows that Y/N is a low life foster brat." Robbie laughed. "Probably be in juvie before graduation."

"You don't know anything about her." Lizzie seethed as Scarlett and Colin approached the two.

"What's going on?" Scarlett asked as she held Lizzie's hand.

"Y/N is in Foster care and she lives with Hahn." Robbie smirked as Scarlett watched as Lizzie was fuming.

"And? It's not really anyone's business." Scarlett spoke up in Y/N's defence.

"What's not anyone's business?" Y/N spoke up from behind them with Seb and Anthony.

"You're a foster brat." Robbie started. Y/N's heart started to race in her chest. "And you live with Hahn. Everyone knows your secret now. How you're a little orphan. No family. No one wanted you so Hahn took pity on you."

Y/N looked at Lizzie as everyone else just stood by and watched the scene unfold.

"You told him?" She asked Lizzie quietly as Lizzie shook her head no.

"No. I would never tell anyone." Lizzie said with a shaky voice as she tried to take Y/N's hand.

"No. You and the guys were the only ones who knew. No one besides you three and Hahn and Coach knew." Y/N said as she stepped away from Lizzie. "So it had to be you."

"Please Y/N. It wasn't me. Please believe me." Lizzie cried as she tried to get Y/N to believe her.

"I uh I need to leave." Y/N said as she stumbled backwards.

"Y/N?" Scarlett said as she stepped beside Lizzie. "It wasn't Lizzie. I know her. I have known her my whole life and I know she is big on trust. She would never break anyones trust."

"Then who?" Y/N yelled as she looked at her best friends as Robbie smirked at the scene.

"Y/N." Seb said as Y/N looked between him and Anthony.

"It wasn't us." Anthony said softly.

"We care about our friendship than to ruin it by telling a story that isn't ours to tell." Seb told her. Everyone's head snapping in Robbie's direction as he laughed.

"You?" Y/N asked him as she stepped forward slightly. "How?"

"I overheard Kathy and Jarnie the other night." He smirked. "And then you and Lizzie behind the counter."

"Why?" Lizzie asked him.

"Because, you hate her. You have said that every single day since we started senior year." Robbie yelled. "And then when I ask you out, you go and fall for her after a few tutoring sessions."

"Robbie. Stop." Lizzie spoke as she had tears of her own forming. Y/N watched as Lizzie was heartbroken before she turned back to Robbie who carried on attacking Lizzie and spilling her secrets.

"No. You kissed me because you were in denial." He yelled. "You were in denial because you like the low life who fucks anything that walks."

Y/N had had enough of him talking and before anyone could register what had happened. Y/N had dived on him. Throwing punch after punch to his face. Not caring about the pain in her hand. It took Seb and Anthony to get her off of him before Chris and Colin helped Robbie stand.

"You can tell everyone in school how I am a foster kid. I haven't had a decent home in well ever. How I am an orphan." Y/N yelled at him. "But you don't ever say anything bad about her." Y/N pointed at Lizzie who was stood beside Scarlett. "She is the kindest person anyone will ever meet and if I hear one more bad thing about her coming from your fucking trap. I will break your jaw."

With that Y/N left the party, walking home since Seb drove the three of them there. Lizzie watched as Y/N walked away.

"Let's get you home." Scarlett said as she wrapped her arm around Lizzie's shoulder.

"That was a dick move man." Colin said with a look of disgust on his face. "You deserved that and more."

Robbie watched as his friends disappeared one by one. Not realising in the hopes of tearing Y/N down, he only torn himself down and lost everyone.

AN

Another chapter you awesome feckers. I hope you enjoyed this drama filled chapter. No hate on Reallife Robbie though cos he is awesome.