18: Admiring

On Sunday, Lizzie managed to finish her college application essay with the help she recieved from Y/N. It was ready for her to send of with her applications.

She wore Y/N's flannel for school on monday, Y/N had also offered to pick her up for school. As she walked down stairs, the doorbell rang and she wasn't fast enough as MK answered the door.

"Well hello Y/N." MK smirked as Lizzie rolled her eyes at her sister.

"I'm here to pick Lizzie up." Y/N stated calmly.

"Well." MK started before Ashley cut her off.

"Mary, leave the poor girl alone." Ashley scolded her as Lizzie sighed and apologised to Y/N for MK's behaviour. "MK and I will be off now. Mum needs us since there is a fresh delivery this morning."

"What?" MK said as Ashley dragged her out of the house behind her. Both Y/N and Lizzie giggling after them.

"Hey." Y/N smiled when she turned to face Lizzie.

"Hey." Lizzie kissed her deeply before pulling away with a smile. "I finished my essay."

"Really?" Y/N asked her with a bright smile.

"Yeah. I've got it with the applications ready to send out." Lizzie beamed as the two went to the kitchen.

"Have you got them stamped ready to send?" Y/N asked her as they both had a bowl of cereal.

"No." Lizzie said sheepishly as Y/N gave her a smile.

"Well let's finish up and we will get them sent off before school." Y/N said as she took both bowls to the sink to wash. Leaving Lizzie with a fuzzy smile as she went for her applications.

When she walked down the stairs, Y/N was already stood with Lizzie's bag on her shoulder, opening the front door for her before making their way to the car after they locked up.

"You don't have to do this Y/N." Lizzie told her as Y/N shook her head.

"I want to Lizzie." Y/N said as she pressed a kiss to Lizzie's hand. "I want to help you achieve your dreams." All Lizzie could do was smile like an idiot in the passenger seat. "Besides, you look beautiful in my flannel."

Lizzie was a blushing mess when they arrived at the post office. Y/N took the applications from her and took them to the cashier. Lizzie watched as Y/N paid for them as she was in a daze.

"Y/N. You didn't need to pay for them." Lizzie scolded her when she broke from her daze. Y/N just shrugged and kissed her cheek as she took the tracking reciept from the cashier before leading Lizzie out of the post office.

"I know I didn't need to." Y/N as she stood at the passenger side beside Lizzie as she opened the door for her. "Anyway you seemed in a daydream so I had no choice." She teased earning a slap on the arm from Lizzie as the two chuckled.

When Y/N was driving to school, Lizzie watched her as she drove.

"You have a problem?" Y/N stated as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Yeah?" Lizzie smirked as she kept her eyes on Y/N. Watching as a smile grew on her face.

"Yeah. You stare too much." Y/N smirked as she turned to Lizzie.

"It's not staring. It's admiring." Lizzie spoke assertively as Y/N chuckled at her.

"I may have a question for you anyway?" Y/N asked her nervously.

"What is it?" Lizzie spoke softly.

"I know you aren't a sports fan. At all." Y/N started as she parked in her usual spot. "Would you maybe come to the game this Friday night."

"No. I don't like sports." Lizzie started as Y/N's heart dropped as she looked over the center console at the girl who stole her heart in such a short time. "But I really like you so I will support you."

Y/N smiled as she leaned in and kissed her hard. Lizzie meeting her halfway.

"You were playing dangerously love." Y/N whispered against her lips. Lizzie moaned as Y/N slipped her tongue in her mouth. Tasting her. She whined when Y/N pulled away. "Come on, we're going to be late for homeroom."

Lizzie groaned as she watched Y/N get out of the car like she didn't just kiss her like that. Y/N smirked as she opened the door for her. The two walked the halls hand in hand. When the two reached Lizzie's class, Y/N kissed her cheek before leaving for her own.

Lizzie walked to her seat to be met by a smirking Scarlett.

"So?" Scarlett started causing Lizzie to groan. "How was your date?"

Lizzie smiled and told Scarlett all about her date. Scarlett was happy for her best friend.

"She asked me to go to the game on Friday too." Lizzie told her with a dreamy smile.

"You really like her." Scarlett stated softly.

"I really do Scar. It's scary." Lizzie whispered with glistening eyes.

"The really great ones usually are Lizzie." Scarlett told her friend. "You should enjoy it while you have it."

"What do you mean?" Lizzie asked her.

"Well it's senior year. You have your dreams and I am sure she has hers." Scarlett said as Lizzie looked at her friend. "You both may go to colleges in different states. Hell maybe different countries."

As Scarlett spoke, reality dawned on Lizzie. Scarlett is right. This won't last past high school will it? Will they be able to make long distance work? All of these questions in her mind going unanswered.

AN

Another chapter guys. Please let me know what you think