24: I Meant It

Lizzie was happy to be able to see Y/N again without Y/N sneaking in through the window. So now, Y/N can enter without risking another injury.

"You nervous about the game tomorrow?" Lizzie asked her as Y/N lay her head in Lizzie's lap. Looking up at her as Lizzie's fingers ran through her hair.

"I am." Y/N told her honestly. "It's the first game with a scout attending of the season and it is one of the schools I've applied for."

"You won't need to be nervous Y/N." Lizzie spoke as she looked down at the girl in her lap. "I've seen you play since Freshman year. You're amazing."

"You're supposed to say that even if I suck." Y/N told her making her chuckle.

"How so?" Lizzie asked her as she stopped her movements.

"You're my girlfriend. It's an obligation to praise me." Y/N stated proudly.

"Have you had girlfriends before me?" Lizzie asked her with a smirk.

"No. You would be my first girlfriend." Y/N told her shyly.

"You're cute." Lizzie smiled at her. "My blue bear." Lizzie leaned down and captured Y/N's lips in her own.

"So, how is the huge spider?" Ashley teased as she stood in the doorway.

"Well the spider is very well thank you very much." Y/N answered causing the two girls to chuckle.

"How did you know?" Lizzie asked her as she walked in and sat on the bed with the two teens.

"Well for one. You stayed in the room. If it was a real spider, you would have ran from your room and out of the house with a suitcase in hand." Ashley told her. "Plus, you were awfully chipper considering the circumstances."

"Seriously?" Lizzie groaned.

"Not as sneaky my love." Y/N teased her as Lizzie pushed Y/N from her lap. Landing on the floor with a loud thud. Ashley and Lizzie laughing at a groaning Y/N. "I well, I best head home." Y/N said as she stood up.

"Drive safe Y/N." Ashley said as she left the room.

"Do you really have to go?" Lizzie pouted as Y/N nodded.

"I have spent over a week telling Kathy I'm staying with Scarlett just so I could stay here with you."  Y/N said as Lizzie stood up.

"Text me when you get home." Lizzie requested as the two walked down the stairs to the front door.

"I will." Y/N smiled before kissing Lizzie's forehead before walking out to her car. Lizzie watched until Y/N was out of sight. Sighing as she closed the door.

"You love her." Ashley stated as Lizzie just chuckled.

"I don't." Lizzie stated as she walked towards the kitchen with Ashley on her tail

"Lizzie. It is just us here." Ashley spoke softly. "You can talk to me."

"Y/N said I love when she was in the hospital." Lizzie told her.

"What?" Ashley asked her shocked.

"She said she loved me. I put it all down to it being she was out of it because of the concussion. But she hasn't mentioned it again since." Lizzie sighed as Ashley gave her a soft reassuring smile.

"I'm sure she did. I have seen the way she looks at you." Ashley told her. "You are her whole world. Just talk to her."

Lizzie watched as Ashley disappeared. She knew her older sister is right, but when would be the best moment to talk about it.