33: Baking

The drive back to Y/N's was fast. Lizzie was excited to start baking. Even making sure that Y/N had stopped off at the grocery store so they could make sure they had all of the ingredients. Y/N smiled as she watched Lizzie get all of the ingredients as Y/N held the basket.

Once they arrived, Lizzie started to unpack the bags eagerly. Y/N couldn't help but take a picture of the excited smile on her face.

"Come on. Less staring and help me." Lizzie told Y/N with a smile. Y/N nodded and stepped beside Lizzie. Doing everything as she was told. Y/N enjoyed this side of Lizzie, and working in the kitchen together felt natural. Like this is how is it supposed to be.

"Now we wait for 25 minutes." Lizzie said as she closed the oven door.

"What shall we do while we wait?" Y/N asked her with a smirk.

"We clean up." She told them as she started to put away the left over ingrediants. Y/N had a smirk on her face as she swiped her hand in the cookie dough mixture before wiping it on Lizzie's neck. "You did not?"

"Oh but I did." Y/N smirked as Lizzie grabbed some flour. Wiping it all over Y/N's face. Y/N smirked as Lizzie was only wearing the vest that she had on underneath the flannel. Grabbing some more cookie dough and wiping it on her exposed chest.

The two ended up having a full blown food fight as the cookies baked. When the timer went off, Y/N was covered in egg and flour as Lizzie was covered in cookie dough and flour.

When Lizzie took the cookies from the oven, placing them on a cooling rack. Y/N stood behind her. Licking the cookie dough from her neck. Moaning at the taste and the feeling of Lizzie's skin.

"W..what are you doing?" Lizzie asked her breathlessly. The butterflies in her stomach going insane.

"Just cleaning up my mess." Y/N told her as she pressed gentle kisses to her neck.

"Y/N?" She breathed out. Gently pushing Y/N away.

"What is it?" Y/N asked her worried.

"I uh what are you really trying to do?" Lizzie asked her. Unsure of how to ask certain questions.

"If I'm making you uncomfortable, please tell me." Y/N spoke sincerely. "I want nothing more than to make you feel safe with me."

"Y/N." Lizzie tried to interrupt Y/N

"Actually, you go on up and have a shower. I'll clean up our mess and I will join you soon." Y/N stepped away and started to clean up their mess. Lizzie grabbed her arm forcing her to face her.

"I wasn't uncomfortable." Lizzie told her. "It's just that that felt really good. So good and I am nervous. I am just not ready to go all the way yet."

"That's perfectly ok Lizzie." Y/N told her. "We don't have to have sex to be happy."

"But there is this feeling down there." Lizzie whispered shyly as Y/N smiled softly at her.

"Would you like me to teach you more about your needs?" Y/N asked her as she nodded. "Well you go and shower and I will be up shortly."

"Shower with me." Lizzie told her. Y/N's mind started to short circuit. Lizzie only saw Y/N naked once before. But now it is going to be more intimate. All Y/N could do was nod and be led to her shower by Lizzie.

"I think I still need to clean my mess first." Y/N said as she licked the last of the cookie dough from Lizzie. Lizzie let out a quiet moan as she felt Y/N's tongue run over her chest. "You make it taste so much better."

The two stared at each other nervously before slowly stripping simultaneously before the two stepped into the shower. Y/N helped was Lizzie first. Admiring the beauty that stood before her.

"You are beautiful." Y/N whispered as she looked in Lizzie's eyes. Lizzie pecked her lips before allowing Y/N to rinse her hair. "Now go and get dry." Y/N told her. Lizzie just smiled as she stepped out of the shower. Wrapping herself in a towel before sitting on Y/N's bed.

Even though she knows where Y/N keeps all of her comfy clothes. She was still glued in place. Y/N walked in with a towel wrapped around herself. Smiling softly as Lizzie sat up looking at her.

"Do you want some clothes?" Y/N whispered. A tension already filling the air as Lizzie shook her head no, patting the bed beside her. Y/N joined her nervously, turning to look at her. "You truly are beautiful."

Lizzie smiled softly as she gazed in Y/N's eyes. Leaning in to connect their lips in a soft kiss. Y/N moved Lizzie to lay down. Her towel falling off of her with the movement.

"Are you sure you want me to make you feel good?" Y/N asked as she pulled away. Looking in Lizzie's eyes.

"I am sure. Just not all the way." She whispered as Y/N gave her a comforting smile.

"I just want to make you feel good." Y/N whispered as she started to kiss Lizzie's neck. "If you want me to stop. Tell me."

Lizzie just mumbled a quiet affirmation as her eyes closed at the feeling of Y/N's lips on her skin. Y/N's hands softly caressing her skin. She danced her fingers around Lizzie's pelvic bone.

"May I?" She asked once more.

"Yes." Lizzie breathed. Gasping as she felt Y/N's hand dip between her thighs. Opening her legs further to give Y/N more access. She moaned as Y/N applied pressure to her bundle of nerves. Y/N watched as Lizzie's face scrunched up.

"Tell me if you enjoy it or not." Y/N told her softly. Lizzie nodded as Y/N moved one finger inside hole. "This may feel uncomfortable at first."

Lizzie felt safe with how she was talking her through it all. How gentle she was being. Lizzie moaned when she felt Y/N move her other hand to stimulate her clit before she started to thrust her finger.

"S..good." Lizzie moaned as Y/N continued.

"Can I add another?" Y/N asked her softly. Lizzie breathed a soft yes. Moaning as she felt two fingers enter her core. "I'm going to go faster okay." Y/N told her as Lizzie could only nod. Y/N took note of how her breathing was rapid and how her hands gripped at the sheets. How her face looked with her mouth agape and sweet sounds coming from her.

"I need to pee." Lizzie breathed as Y/N smiled at her innocence.

"You don't. Just trust me ok. Just let it happen." Y/N told her softly as she increased her pace. Curling her fingers.

"Oh god." Lizzie cried out as she came all over Y/N's hand. Y/N helped her ride out her high before removing her fingers. Wiping them clean on the towel. "Wow."

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked her.

"Am I ok?" Lizzie chuckled breathlessly. "What was that?"

"That was your first orgasm." Y/N told her as she went to get a cloth to clean her before getting them both some clothes.

"Wow." Lizzie smiled. She was left in a daze as Y/N just admired her. The two wearing a vest and boxers. "What about you?" Lizzie asked Y/N.

"I'm ok." Y/N told her.

"Do you want me to uh?" Lizzie asked shyly

"Today is all about you Lizzie." Y/N told her as she kissed her head. "I am going to go and clean up and bring up some food and drinks. You pick what movie we should watch."

Lizzie could only smile as she watched Y/N leave the room. Y/N never failed to make her fall more and more in love with her with each passing moment.

AN

A second chapter today guys. I hope you enjoyed you little treat at the end ;)