27: Aubrey

After Y/N's nightmare, Lizzie tried her best to help keep Y/N's mind off of it. Even when Lizzie wasn't with Y/N, Y/N wrapped Lizzie's gifts hoping she would love them.

But today is the that Y/D/N is getting out, which is also Y/N's 18th. So Lizzie planned a full day for her and to sleep over.

"So, I am going to stay and watch you practice." Lizzie as they both walked towards Lizzie's locker.

"You don't have to do this." Y/N told her as they came to a stop in front of Lizzie's locker.

"I want to." Lizzie smiled as her back was against the locker as she gazed at Y/N lovingly. "I know today is a day you don't celebrate, but I want to. I want to make you feel like you are the most important person on the planet."

"You make me feel like that everyday." Y/N husked as Lizzie pulled her closer by the front of her shirt.

"I know but today is the day that you were born. The day I want to celebrate because without this day. I would have never met my Blue bear." Lizzie smiled as she looked at Y/N who's face softened.

"I love it when you call me that." Y/N whispered before leaning down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. As Y/N was about to pull away completely, Lizzie pulled her right back in, pulling Y/N flush against her. Lizzie gripped her collar and a fistful of her shirt as Y/N's hands remained firmly on her hips.

"Would you look at that. It's mating season for Y/L/N." Aubrey teased before turning to Lizzie. "She's amazing in bed isn't she." She directed to Lizzie.

"Fuck off Aubz." Y/N groaned as she stepped back from a flustered Lizzie. "And what Lizzie and I do together is no ones business but ours."

"Ooh. Someone tamed the beast." Aubrey laughed. "Be careful Olsen. Someone might steal her after seeing her being a sweetheart."

"Get lost." Y/N told her angrily. Aubrey snickered as she walked away. Y/N turned back to Lizzie. "Are you ok?"

"I'm ok." Lizzie smiled before kissing Y/N once more before getting her books. "Walk me to home room?"

"Always." Y/N said as she held her hand out for Lizzie.

The day went by fast for the two and Lizzie soon found herself sat on the bleachers, watching Y/N perform dribbling drills. She admired Y/N's form, it was almost professional. Lizzie knew that Y/N was going to be star soccer player.

She admired her when she would use her shirt to wipe her face of the sweat forming on her forehead.

"So? Do you think I'm getting better?" Y/N asked her as she ran up to Lizzie who looked at Y/N in a flustered state. Admiring how the jersey stuck to her sweaty toned form and that sexy smirk on her face.

"Oh yes. Definitely. Hot." Lizzie rambled as Y/N smiled at her.

"You are the hot one here sunshine." Y/N flirted before running after hearing the coach calling her name. Lizzie just watched every single body part as she licked her lips subconsciously. Feeling excitement running through her core.

"What are you doing to me Y/N." She whispered as she watched Y/N lead the cool down session as the Coach jotted down some notes on her clipboard.

Lizzie then waited patiently outside the locker room for Y/N. Holding her book against her chest, staring at the team photos on the wall. Finding Y/N in every soccer photo.

"Y/N has always been my star player since she started." Coach Hamilton spoke beside Lizzie. "She always shown so much promise but she was arrogant. It was irritating really."

"Oh I most definitely know how irritating she was." Lizzie chuckled with Coach.

"But since she has been with you, she has changed. Shes different." Coach spoke softly. "A good different. She still knows she is an extraordinary talent but she isn't the selfish player she used to be."

"That may be because I have someone who makes me want to be a better version of me." Y/N spoke from behind the two with a smirk. Causing the two to jump.

"Don't do that. I am getting old and I will most certainly have a heart attack." Coach Hamilton spoke as Y/N laughed.

"The old ticker not what it used to be?" Y/N teased as Coach just glared at her. "Come on sunshine, let's leave before the next event will be my funeral."

"Bye." Lizzie spoke softly to Coach Hamilton as she allowed Y/N to pull her away. "She seems nice."

"She is." Y/N spoke as they walked through the school towards the parking lot. "She is one of the only few people I trust. She understands me in a way most wouldn't."

"It's good that you have someone like that." Lizzie told her as they approached the car. Y/N put their bags in the trunk before making their way towards Lizzie.

Lizzie stood with her back against the car as Y/N stood extremely close to her. Y/N tucked some of Lizzie's hair out of her face with a gentle smile.

"But the most important person to me is you." Y/N spoke softly making Lizzie smile. "You are the one that I never knew I needed. Your name was etched on my heart and I didn't even know it at the time."

"You should become a poet." Lizzie teased as Y/N just smirked.

"Really?" Y/N asked her, their lips brushing against each other.

"Really." Lizzie breathed out. Her heart beat racing as she pulled Y/N closer than before.

"So I can make others fall for me with my words?" Y/N teased as Lizzie shook her head no.

"No. Just become a poet for me." Lizzie whispered. "Only me."

Y/N pushed her lips on Lizzie's again, pushing her tongue through her parted lips. Lizzie wrapped a leg around Y/N's waist, loving how close they were. Their bodies forming one. Enjoying the kisses and the butterflies before Y/N pulled away.

"If we carry on, I wouldn't be able to stop." Y/N whispered. "I want you to be 200% sure when you say you're ready for the next step. You deserve to be shown just how beautiful you are Elizabeth and I want to make your first time memorable. Not just a quick fuck before your mum comes home or in the backseat of my car in the school parking lot. I want you to feel comfortable and amazing, but I mostly want you to feel safe."

"You truly are amazing Y/N." Lizzie whispered as Y/N opened her door for her.

"Only for you." Y/N smiled as she closed the door. Getting ready for whatever Lizzie has planned this evening.

Completely forgetting about Y/D/N leaving through the prison gates with a smirk on his face. Taking a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air.

"I'm coming for you Y/N." He whispered before he got into a taxi. Heading to his old residence.

AN

Another chapter is done guys. Please let me know what you think of the fluffiness.