3: Confrontation

Y/N woke the morning after the party, in bed with both Margot and Gal. Both of the girls naked while Y/N still had on her t shirt. Y/N quietly climbed out of bed, gathering her clothes and heading out. Smirking when she saw both Seb and Anthony cuddling on the sofa.

"Aww. You two look so cute together." She squealed, causing the two to jolt awake. Seb pushing Anthony off of him on to the floor. Y/N laughed as she watched the two shake themselves with disgust.

"What about you eh?" Seb asked her with a raised brow.

"What about me?" She asked as she joined him on the sofa.

"Margot and Gal?" Anthony smirked as he sat the other side of her.

"Well you know very well I don't talk about my endeavors." She said as she patted their legs. "Well. I have to go and check in with the Fosters."

The two watched as Y/N walked out of Evan's house. Both cast each other a worried look knowing they wouldn't see her for the rest of the weekend.

Which they were right. Y/N's foster parents may not care for her but they would punish her for the hell of it.

When she returned to her foster home, she was met by her father figure.

"Where were you?" He asked with the belt in his hand.

"Out." She spoke bluntly as she tried to step past him. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into the wall harshly. "Seriously?"

"I will not ask again. Where were you?" He asked her as he stood before her.

"I was at a friends." She told him. She flinched when she heard the snap of the belt.

"Turn around." He order her. "Lift up your shirt." She did as she was told, clenching her jaw as the belt made contact with her bare skin. She counted 15 times in her head until he stopped. Her skin burning from the force he used. She inhaled sharply as she pulled her top back down. The pain shooting down her spine.

When she turned around away from the wall, he had already walked away from her. She made her way upstairs to her room. Getting the numbing cream for her back. She took off her shirt and looked in the mirror. Seeing new scars forming on the old scars.

She winced as she rubbed the cream on her back. Tears stinging her eyes. Threatening to escape.

As the weekend passed, Y/N used a lot of numbing cream, making a note to get more. She had to go to the school to collect her school work from Principle Hahn. As she walked through the halls, she caught sight of Scarlett and Lizzie. Scarlett was fast to leave for home room as Lizzie approached Y/N.

"Why Y/N?" She asked as she approached Y/N. "Why would you hurt my best friend like that?"

"You asked me to leave her alone and that is what I did." Y/N told her honestly.

"You still hurt her." Lizzie said as she poked Y/N in the chest. Both unaware that Scarlett came back to her locker and heard the two. "She is my best friend and you hurt her."

"Ok. I'm sorry." Y/N said as she turned to walk away as Lizzie poked her back causing her to wince.

"You need to apologise to her." Lizzie said, ignoring the pain in Y/N's eyes.

"I will when I next see her." Y/N said harshly. Not meaning it to come out like that. Lizzie watched as Y/N walked into the Principle's office before heading to homeroom.

Lizzie walked in and sat down beside Scarlett. Lizzie gave her a soft smile as Scarlett just looked ahead of her.

"Are you ok?" Lizzie asked her friend.

"Why did you tell Y/N not to sleep with me?" She asked her harshly.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Lizzie told her. "I know sooner or later, you and Colin will get back together."

"You don't know that." Scarlett shot back at her. "I was ok with it being one night. Just one night to feel good. That's all I wanted but you couldn't have that." Scarlett stood up with her things, leaving the room.

Y/N was stood in Principle Hahn's office as she was collecting her work. Principle Hahn watching her every move.

"So, Y/N." She started. "Please take a seat."

"I'm good Kathy." Y/N stated with a smirk.

"Y/N, I have know many teens in your situation." Principle Hahn stated as she watched her. "Foster parents who don't really care about the kids and only take them in for the money."

"Nope." Y/N shook her head. "We are not doing this right now. I just came here for my work and then I am leaving the premises."

"Y/N." Principle Hahn spoke softly as Y/N took her work and walked to the door. "Please let me help you."

"I'm sorry ma'am." Y/N said before leaving the office. Ignoring Brenda on the way out. Walking straight to the schools exit not looking back. Going to spend a week in a place she can't wait to leave.

AN

Another chapter my awesome dudes. Please let me know what you think.