40: Kathryn Sure Is Something Else

When Y/N and Lizzie arrived at Y/N's, the house was in darkness. Lizzie looked confused as Kathryn's car wasn't there.

"She said she had a date and not to wait up." Y/N told her as they walked up to the front door. Lizzie waited patiently for Y/N to unlock the door. Y/N stepped aside as she let her in before locking the door.

"So, where alone?" Lizzie asked Y/N to confirm, which she did with a nod. "So." Lizzie trailed off as she stood confidently before Y/N. Wrapping her arms arould Y/N's neck. "Maybe we could, you know?" She asked confidently with a raised brow.

"Are you sure?" Y/N double checked with her.

"I am 200% sure I want you to be my first." She told Y/Nas she bit her bottom lip.

"Fuck. You are so sexy." Y/N whispered before kissing Lizzie with passion. Y/N soon picked her up with ease, making her way to her bedroom. She placed Lizzie down on the floor as she closed the door. Turning as she heard Lizzie laugh. "What?"

"Kathryn sure is something else." Lizzie chuckled as Y/N looked at the nightstand. A new box of condoms and a note.

Just in case you and Lizzie decide to well you know. I do not want to be a grandmother just yet. Also never expect Lizzie to always be on some form of birth control.

Kathy

"She truly is." Y/N chuckled as she threw the note in the bin before turning back to Lizzie. "We are doing this right though." She whispered as Lizzie pulled her in for a kiss. Pulling away to talk once more. "Please tell me if you want to stop. We are going at your pace."

"Just kiss me." Lizzie whispered as Y/N pulled her closer. Their bodies moulding into one as their tongues danced in unison. Y/N moved her kisses to Lizzie's neck. Kissing and sucking softly. Lizzie moaning lowly as her breathing erratically. Her whole nervous system on fire. A feeling she soon found herself growing addicted to.

Lizzie pulled Y/N's lips back to hers as she took her top off. Y/N following suit until the two stood in their underwear. Y/N caressed Lizzie's cheek as she gazed in her eyes.

"More beauty than Aphrodite, herself would be as green as your eyes with jealousy." Y/N whispered softly. Lizzie only pulling her in for another kiss. Pulling Y/N with her towards the bed. Y/N being cautious as to not put her weight on Lizzie.

Lizzie looked in Y/N's eyes and saw love. She knew that Y/N is her forever. Her one true soulmate.

Y/N kissed Lizzie sensually, gasping at the skin contact. Their tongues dancing in unison. Lizzie wrapped her legs around Y/N's waist. Pulling her even closer. Moaning at the bulge in her boxers.

Y/N started to move her kisses down Lizzie's neck, towards the valley of her breasts. Looking into Lizzie's eyes as her hands rested on the side of her chest

"Do I have your consent to take this off?" Y/N asked as she moved to play with the straps. Even though they had fooled around and seen each other naked. This is a whole new vulnerability for Lizzie. Especially with it being her first time.

"Yes." She breathed out. Y/N reached under the arch of her back and unclipped it with ease. Lizzie soon felt a whole new set of nerves.

"Don't be nervous sunshine." Y/N spoke softly as she gazed in her eyes as she threw the bra to the floor with their other clothes. "You are stunning." Y/N reached down and pecked her lips before kissing each of her breasts, before taking a nipple and sucking on it softly. Lizzie moaned at the sensation and soon had her hand in Y/N's hair. Keeping her close. Loving the feeling of Y/N's tongue on her skin.

She loved how soft Y/N was with her. Y/N was making love to her. Her first time isn't going to be the usual quick fuck that most have. Y/N was worshipping her beauty. She was loving the woman she intended to spend the rest of her future with.

"Can I take these off?" Y/N asked once more as she played with the hem of Lizzie's underwear.

"Please." Lizzie practically moaned. Lifting her hips to help Y/N take them off. Y/N looked at her dripping core with a feral glint in her eye. Ignoring the urge to just dive in and fuck her relentlessly. She kissed up Lizzie's milky toned thighs before she pressed a kiss to her clit. Causing Lizzie to gasp as Y/N soon ran her tongue through Lizzie's dripping folds.

Lizzie gripped the bed sheets as Y/N licked and sucked on her bundle of nerves. This was a whole new experience for Lizzie. Never had Y/N went down on her like this. She has always used her fingers. Just her fingers.

"Fuck." She breathed out as Y/N thrust her tongue in her entrance. Thrusting at a steady pace as Lizzie pushed Y/N's head closer so her nose applied pressure to her clit. Y/N reached up for Lizzie's other hand. Intertwining their fingers as she went faster and deeper. "I'm gonna cum." Lizzie moaned as Y/N gave her hand a gentle squeeze. With that, Lizzie came as Y/N lapped up every last drop before slowly kissing up Lizzie's body as she calmed down.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked her as she smiled up at Y/N.

"I am perfect." Lizzie breathed out before she pulled Y/N in for a slow kiss. Her hands roaming up Y/N's back and under her bra. "I want this off too." Y/N smirked at her before stripping herself before leaning back to kiss Lizzie once more. Lizzie moaned as Y/N's hardened member brushed passed her clit.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/N asked her once more.

"Yes." Lizzie whispered. Y/N reached over for a condom as Lizzie watched her put it on. Lizzie admired Y/N before she leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"This will hurt at first." Y/N said as she used Lizzie's juices to lube up. "Are you ready?" She asked as she hovered over Lizzie.

"I'm ready." Lizzie confirmed. Y/N slowly inserted herself. Pausing as Lizzie hissed in pain. Pushing in slowly until she was all the way in.

"Just let me know when you're ready." Y/N whispered. She waited patiently for Lizzie to adjust and to be used to the feeling.

"You can move." Lizzie whispered as Y/N started her thrusts nice and slow. Afraid to hurt her. Afraid she would break. Lizzie's whimpers of pain soon turned into moans of pleasure. Y/N kissed her softly as Lizzie scratched down her back. "Faster." Lizzie moaned as Y/N hit a certain spot. Lizzie moaning into her mouth as the kisses became none existant.

Y/N did as she requested. Going faster and deeper with each thrust. The two getting closer to their climax.

"I'm close." Lizzie breathed as Y/N kissed her neck.

"Me too." Y/N grunted. Within a few more thrusts, the two finally came together. Y/N waited for Lizzie to calm down before she pulled out. Waiting patiently for Lizzie to open her eyes. "I love you." Y/N whispered as she kissed her lovingly. Pulling away to get a damp wash cloth and to also clean herself. "Do you want some pyjamas?"

"Can we lay together like this?" Lizzie asked her. Wanting to feel extremely closer to her.

"Of course." Y/N smiled as she got beside Lizzie. Holding her arms open for Lizzie to snuggle into her. Which she wasted no time in doing so.

"I love you too Y/N." Lizzie whispered tiredly as Y/N kissed her head. Both falling into a sweet slumber within each others arms.

AN

The chapter you have all been waiting for. Please let me know what you think