39: Celebrations

The party at Chris's was in full swing. Everyone had a drink in their hand. Playing drinking games or dancing. Just having fun with their friends that they will most likely never see again.

"I'm going to find Scarlett." Lizzie called over the music as Y/N nodded. Going to the kitchen for a drink.

"Congrats on the game Y/N." Chris boomed as he stood beside Y/N grabbing a drink of his own. "Don't worry, Lizzie is with Scarlett." He informed her when he noticed her looking around for the emerald goddess.

"So, I told Y/N I was ready." Lizzie told Scarlett out in the hallway, away from the party.

"Really?" Scarlett beamed. "What was it like?"

"That's just it. We haven't." Lizzie told her as Scarlett frowned. "She said she wanted my first time to be special."

"Well you will sure be in for the ride of your life." Aubrey spoke up from down the hall. "Better than Colin. Y/N knows her way around a woman's body. But neither of you would know that. You got rejected by her at the beginning of the year. In this exact same house." She told Scarlett. "And you are just the Virgin Mary who she will just throw away when she's tired of you." She told Lizzie.

"Fuck off Aubrey." Y/N said as she came down the hallway behind Scarlett and Lizzie.

"You can't tell me I am wrong." Aubrey challenged as Y/N remained stoic. Aubrey smirked as she walked away back towards the party.

"Are you two ok?" Y/N asked the two girls who just nodded. "I brought you a soda." Y/N told Lizzie who just  smiled at her.

"Thank you." Lizzie smiled as Y/N nodded.

"I'll uh I'll be hanging with Chris." Y/N smiled shyly before kissing Lizzie's cheek before she left the two best friends.

"You have nothing to worry about with Y/N." Scarlett told her as Lizzie nodded. "Everything Aubrey said was bullshit, and besides if Y/N and I did sleep together back then, I don't think I would be friends with her."

Y/N found her way back outside in the back by the pool. Sitting there with a can of soda in her hand.

"Penny for your thoughts." She heard Seb speak as he sat beside her.

"Why are you here?" She asked as she turned to face him.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your win." He told her softly. "And I wanted to apologise. I shouldn't have acted how I did. What Anthony did was out of order and I should have said something."

"I thought we were best friends Seb." Y/N spoke quietly as she looked back out at the pool. Illuminated in the darkness.

"We were." He told her. "I just, I guess I favoured Anthony then but then when he jumped you with Robbie and Tom. I saw him in a whole different light." He sighed before continuing. "What I am trying to say is that I miss my friend."

"I miss you too but I'm not ready to let you in." Y/N told him as she stood up. "Maybe in the future yeah but not right now." She walked back inside, finding Lizzie in the kitchen as Scar and Chris were nowhere to be found. "Where are the other two?" Y/N asked her as she just smirked.

"Chris's room." Lizzie told her as Y/N chuckled lightly as she stood beside her.

"I wonder what they're doing." Y/N spoke sarcastically as Lizzie chuckled. Y/N admired the smile she wore on her face before she spoke again. "Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yeah." Lizzie breathed out, taking Y/N's hand in hers, allowing Y/N to lead her to her car. Opening the door for her before getting in the driver's side. "I'll just shoot Scarlett a quick text so they won't worry."

Y/N just nodded as she drove. She drove to a McDonalds drive through before driving towards the beach. The two getting out of the car and heading towards Y/N's favourite spot.

"Doesn't the water come in soon?" Lizzie asked as the two sat down.

"Yeah. But we will be gone before that happens." Y/N shrugged as she got their food out and the two started to eat.

"Why is this a special place for you?" Lizzie asked Y/N as they ate.

"Well. This has always been my safe place. Since Y/D/N ruined my bedroom for me, sometimes I would leave the house. Try to leave the nightmare behind." Y/N told her. "This was the first place he couldn't take from me. He couldn't ruin this place. It was my safe place. But one night I had fell asleep under the pier. An officer found me. That was how I was placed in the system after a while I told them what I had been through. What he put me through and he was arrested along with some of his friends."

"I'm sorry that happened to you." Lizzie whispered as Y/N shook her head.

"In a way I am thankful for him." Y/N said as Lizzie looked at her confused. "I know that he is the parent that I will never be. I will be there to protect my children. Make sure their home remains the place they feel safest. Make them happy. Make the smile and laugh everyday. Tell them how proud I am of them, even if they get a D on an exam."

"You will be an amazing parent when you're older." Lizzie whispered as she admired her girlfriend. "Those kids will be lucky to have a mother as strong as you."

"And I hope when that day comes, you are there beside me. As my wife when we're both successful." Y/N spoke softly as Lizzie smiled, kissing her softly before cuddling into her. The two enjoying each others company and the calming sounds of the sea.

AN

Here's todays first chapter guys. Please let me know what you think.