Chapter 1

There wad a loud buzzing in Y/N's ear. She groaned as she turned herself around to shut off her alarm, sitting up slowly and opening her eyes adjusting to the bright light that shone in from her open curtains.

'Fuck, did I forget to close those again?' She thought to herself as she got up from her bed and walked into her attached bathroom to take a shower.

She got out, drying her hair and doing her morning skin routine adding mascara and tying her hair into a nice ponytail. She walked out of her room in only a towel, walking towards her closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

She picked out some jeans along with a oversized sweatshirt and her Stray Kids shoes. She will never admit to it, but she loved Stray Kids. She's never met them in person as she started being a trainee after they debuted, but that's also what got her into liking their music.

She walked over to her phone, taking it off the charger and looking over the notifications. Some were from Snapchat coming from friends who wanna keep their streaks, or random people adding her. More from Instagram of information about Stray Kids and even some about Bubblegum Pop. And text messages from her family, the Bubblegum Pop group chat and even JYP himself.

She opened that message first as it was more important.

Big Boss Man:
Hey Y/N, when you wake up come down to my office, I need to talk to you.

It couldn't be good, but Y/N wanted to have a good day, so she grabbed her airpods, turned on Spotify and clicked her Stray Kids Playlist. The first song came on in the middle, as she was listening to the Playlist last night before bed, catching up on some college work.

The song was almost over and she felt sad as she loved the song, but she also loved the others. The first song finished then came on Taste, by Felix, Leeknow and Hyunjin. How ironic her bias and bias wrecker. When she first got into Stray Kids, her bias was Felix, as she only knew him and also Bangchan, but then she started seeing a lot of Hyunjin edits on her FYP and even looked him up, thus making him become her bias.

She sighed as she walked out of her room, walking into her shared kitchen to make some quick toast. She lived with two other trainees. They all weren't friends but they still talked.

"Good morning Y/N, how is your morning going?" She heard as she finished putting butter in her toast.

"Morning noona Syuen, I'm doing okay, about to head down to JYP's office though." She said as she took a bite.

Syuen's eyes widened a bit as she nodded, getting out some eggs. "Do you know why?"

"No, he texted me early this morning asking me after I wake up to go down to his office." Syuen nodded again.

"Good morning my beautiful roommates, how're you and whats the plan for today?" A voice said as Y/N finished her toast.

"Heading down to JYP's office, what about you noona Ke-lo?"

"Oh the usual, going down to the dance studio to practice some dances. Hey, Syuen, do you know when the next debut is?"

Syuen shook her head, waving goodbye as Y/N walked out of the door, heading towards the elevators to go down to the first floor. Before the doors could shut, a hand stopped it, before opening again and someone walked in. Without looking at Y/N, he pressed the 2nd floor button, the café.

"Good morning hyung Park-No." Y/N said, scrolling through Instagram. Charmer quietly playing in her left ear.

"Good morning Y/N, Ryu's looking for you by the way, she said she wanted you to learn this new dance choreography."

Y/N nodded, and bowed slightly to him when the doors opened, indicating it was her time to get off. "Tell her I'll be on the fourth floor dance studio later." And she walked away, heading towards JYP's office.