Chapter 35

The time most of yall have been waiting for :)

Warnings!
•smut
•alcohol
•js so many other kinky shit that i havent thought of yet because I haven't written the chapter yet.

Enjoy<3
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
When her snd Han had reached home, Hyunjin had stopped her from going back up to her room, asking if she wanted ti hang out later. The Girl blushed snd nodded, heading back up to her room.

As son as she reached it, Ryu busted in, stealing and closing the door, locking it.

"Tell me everything!" The girl said. Y/n laughed snd did as told while taking off her making, cringing a bit of how much came off in one spot.

"So, you're telling me that yall kissed, and a lady got mad, told you not to do that while cussing?" Ryu asked with a cute confused face, causing her best friend to laugh.

"Yeah pretty much. On the way home me and Han were talking about and he said we should've kept kissing." Ryu laughed and clapped her hands, agreeing with the boy who wasn't even there.

"So, who's next?" She asked, looking at herself in her best friend mirror.

"Hyunjin is, then I believe Changbin." The girl wasn't even for certain, but the way the order went already, she was sure it was youngest to oldest.

"Oo, that'll explain why innie was first!" Ryu said, looking at her best friend through the mirror.

"Innie?" Y/n asked, laughing at the nickname snd st her best friend who's face flushed a bright pink.

"Its a nickname!" She argued back, which only made the youngest laugh even harder.

‐----

"Guys! Supper!" A voice called. Y/n got up and headed towards her door, opening it to see a bunch of men running down the stairs and pushing each other out of the way.

The only one who was left was Felix who watched at everyone ran past him, smiling up at y/n who walked up to her to only back down with her.

When they went into dining room, the table was set with many foods. Some Korean food and some American food.

Y/n took a playe to get some kimbap but Hyunjin took her plate to give her some, adding rice, meat and Mac n cheese. She thanked him and started eating.

"Have you guys eaten American food?" Ryu asked. Some boys nodded while other shook their heads, still digging jnto their plates.

"Some of us have like me, Felix, Changbin and Seungmin, but the res havent." Chan said, causing the girl to nod her head.

"Say y/n, when are you gonna debut and be in your own group instead of being a back up?" Han asked, making everyone look at her.

"Speaking of that, Se-ju-unnie is thinking of resigning her contract. The doctors said that her ankle was getting better but after doing some blood tests and other stuff on her that she has a condition thay will take years to recover from and thay they are lucky they found it before it expanded. They also recommended that she stopped dancing for some time." Ryu said. Everyone looked shock but y/n only looked confused.

"What does that have ti do with me?" She asked. Ryu looked at her as if she was crazy, shaking her head and sighing loudly.

"I was wondering you wanted to join Bubblegum Pop. I mean, you are our main backup dancer snd everyone loves you." Y/n nodded before telling Ryu to let her think about it.