Chapter 22

A/n: PLEASE READ. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUM RLLY DEPRESSING SHIT. YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT BUT YOULL MISS YHE BACKGROUND OF YOURSELF.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING;
-Mentions of suicide
-mentions of o.d
-mentions of self harm
-mentions of attempted suicide
-mentions of drug use
-drug usage
-mention of verbal and physical abuse
-mentions of rape
-mention of SA

IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWONG TRIGGERS YOU OR YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THIS, PLEASE REACH OUT TO SOMEONE. YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND I LOVE YOU EVEN IF WEVE NEVER MET ♡

Chapter starting:
_________

Y/n walked over to her closet and sighed, pulling down a box from one of the many shelves and opening it to reveal a lot of smoking stuff.

She pulled out a prerolled cigarette and an elfbar, throwing the vape onto to the bed and walking towards Jeongin.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry.. i-i don't smo-" He started but she cut him off.

"I know. I'm not going to let you either, I'm grabbing my lighter snd opening the window.

Jeongin looked down embarrassed then looked back up at the girl as she got onto her bed.

Sje sighed as she lit the roll, putting it between her lips and inhaling, taking the roll away from her lips and exhaling a couple seconds after.

"M-may i ask why you're doing this?" Jeongin asked, sitting at her vanity seat.

"To get rid of stress and all." He nodded.

"When did you start.. yknow.." He said, gesturing with his head towards the weed.

"Smoking? A couple years ago. Then I started vaping.." She paused, looking at the boy with lidded eyes while inhaling another puff. Sje exhaled and sighed, leaning her back against the bed frame.

"I started when I was 14. Around that time I also struggled with different mental illnesses. Depression being the biggest one. At the age of 15, I tried to over dose myself to.. escape.." Her eyes started to water but she blamed it on the weed, while Jeongin stared at her, his heart breaking into two to find this information out about her.

"One of the maids unfortunately found me and called the cops, they rushed me into the ER and saved me. My parents were always busy and didn't have a way to keep track of me so they moved me to my grandparents. My grandma was never home as she worked while my grandpa was always there and he.. he.." She paused and took a breathe, taking abother hit from her almost out rolled weed.

"He would.. touch me.. in places I never thought. I, once again, tried to kill myself but it didn't work and my grandpa 'punished me' as he called it. After a few more times of him touching me, I started.. cutting myself. On my stomach snd my thighs. My grandpa found out and punished be my.. raping me. I told him to stop, I swear to God I did. I didn't want it at all, but he wouldn't stopped. I cried and cried and cried and begged him to stop but he wouldn't. His words were 'this is what u get for not listening to me you little shit'. That went on for a couple more months and then he stared abusing me. Verbally and physically. There wasn't a day where a new bruise or bloody mskr would be marked on my body. My grandpa never noticed it as she was more focused with her job. When a family gathering came, we went to my aunts house.." She sighed again, taking another hit. Jeongin on the other hand, had his hand cupped over his mouth as tears swarmed his eyes.

"We went there and my grandpa made me sit next to him so he could touch me from under the table. I had enough and pulled my seat back, I yelled at him. 'Can you please stop touching me! I've asked, and I've begged, and I've cried and you won't stop! You even raped me more than I could count! You've abused me way more than I've been bullied' my aunt spoke up and said that was why I was wearing so much makeup. No one believed me but my uncle and aunt because she went through the same thing. She moved me in with her for a few months and I've told her everything. At this time, is where I met Rain. She was the one who actually introduced me to all this" She said, holding the now burnt out week roll snd pointing at the elfbar.

"After a little, I moved back in with my parents. Theu yelled at me for making up some dumb excuses just to move out of my grandparents house. But I honestly didn't care. I then got asked by an audtioner person if I wanted to audition for JypE and of course I said yes, so I asked my mom and dad. Mom was on board to get me out and my dad was a bit reluctant but soon allowed me to. So I went to Korea, audition, stared in the hotel they provided me, and then I got accepted. And that's also when I met Ray and at the very beginning we clocked so I told her everything. She was the one who told me to stop smoking, of course I didn't listen and still did it until sje told me I would get kicked out of JypE if I didn't stop so I did. And then that's when I started listening to Stray Kids, you guys, you yall have just helped me. Ao I'm thankful." At this point, the said girl was higher than Mount everest as she kept on dosing in and out of sleep but soon sleep took over her.

Jeongin on the other hand was crying quietly. He took out his phone and walked out of her room, looking for the certain person in his contacts to call.

"Hello?" The person on the other end asked.

"... I don't know what to do.." He said quietly hiccuping through his sentences.

"Woah woah with, what's wrong?" The person asked.

"She told me the whole story.." Jeongin responded.

"Oh, i.n, baby bread.. is she okay? Ray said to look after her.."

"Yeah yeah, she's fine.. shes alseep. ____I'm scared.. I can't deal with this. Please hurry." He whispered

"Don't worry baby bread, one more day until we'll be there." The person voiced.

______
Who do you think I.n was talking to?? Anyways this chapter made me cry and like is said ein the beginning, if you're struggling with any of the things listed above, please see someone and get help.

Have a lovely night/evening/morning/day ♡