Chapter 13

It's been a few weeks since the incident at the café and what happened between Hyunjin and Han. No one has heard from Y/N since, she hasn't been answering their calls, she hasn't been texting them back. It just scared all of them in general.

"You know what? I've had enough. I'm going to her dorm and seeing what's up, she just can't ignore us forever!" Han exclaimed as everyone just thought.

"Or you know, we can just wait until next week when we have the dance practice?" Chan said, now looking at Han.

"I can't wait another week Chan! I get it if you guys can, but she's grown to be my best friend!" Before anyone could reply, someone's phone went off. That someone beeiglng Jeongin. He looked down at his phone, face lighting up before he answered, putting it on speaker.

"I.N? Are you alone right now?" The female asked. Now all heads turned to Jeongin, some smiling, some surprised, and two frowning.

"Uh.." He looked over at Chan who just nodded is head. "Yeah I'm alone, what's up?" He took a quick glance to Han who was staring daggers at his phone. Jeongin quickly looked away before Han could catch him.

"I just need someone to talk to. Syuen and Ke-lo aren't home right now." She whispered. It surprised the 8 males that they could still hear her considering how quiet she was.

"Okay yeah what's up? Do you want to meet up somewhere?" The line was silent until they heard shuffling and sniffling.

"N-no, I dont wanna meet up with anyone. That's the reason why I've been avoiding everyone is because uhm.. I'm.. leaving to London soon." The line was silent. Not a sound was heard in the boys dorms. All the boys hearts fell.

Felix was about to speak up before Changbin put a hand over his mouth and shook his head no, before turning his attention back to Jeongin.

"Are you moving there?" He muttered out. He thought the girl didn't hear him so he was about to ask again until she started talking again.

"No. I'm not moving there. It's for a family business. Uhm, my-my.." She took a breath to relax herself, tears forming in her eyes again as she remembered what her mother told her just the week before. "My mother is forcing me into an arranged marriage."

After a little of talking, Jeongin hung up and looked up at the boys. Felix being the first one to talk as Changbin had his hand over his mouth the whole time.

"They're still doing arranged marriages?" He asked. His voice laced with anger and worry.

"Not without the other party's concent. The other party being Y/N." Chan explained, hands covering his mouth as he spoke.

"So you're saying she agreed?" Changbin scoffed.

"Most likely she did, but also some arranged marriages don't even consider asking for consent from the other party. So it could've been forced too." Minho said.

"What if she actually did agree to it?" Han said. Pacing back and forth.

"Imagine it's a man named Hunter." Seungmin said, as everyone but Jeongin, Minho, and Chan glared at him.

"This isn't the time to be making jokes Seungmin." Hyunjin huffed out.

"At least he's trying to lighten up the mood. At least give him credits for that." Jeongin said, shrugging. Before the boys could answer or even talk, Chans phone went off.

"I swear if it's Y/N again, I'm gonna call her myself." Felix mumbled, Changbin nodding beside him.

"Hello? Oh hey. Yeah. Okay thank you." Chan hung up the call and sighed. Staring at his phone.

"So?" Hyunjin asked.

"She wasn't lying about going to London, but. Ryu said everyone else is going too because there is a company there that saw Y/Ns dancing and asked her mom for.. Y/Ns hand in marriage as their son was going to take over the company soon and didn't have a wife." Chan said.

"But Y/Ns family isn't even well known right?" Minho asked this time.

"Her dad owns a well-known company in the UK. Which also might've been the reason we've never heard of it since it popular and well-known in London but not Seoul." Everyone nodded.

"So we have to go to the United Kingdom with Bubblegum Pop? Jeongin asked, bouncing on his seat. To which Chan nodded.

"This is all so confusing." Felix said, rubbing his tempeles.

"I hope this is all a dream." Han said to which Hyunjin agreed with.

"If this is a dream then stay away from me. We've been hanging out to much for us to dream about the same thing."Seungmin said, standing up and heading towards his bedroom. Minho, Hyunjin, Han, and Jeongin following.

"What're we going to do Chan?" Chanbin asked.

"Hopefully destroy their little marriage arrangements" Chan said, innocently smiling.

Felix laughed. He didn't know what to think of the situation. Should he just stand by and allow the poor girl to marry someone she doesn't know? He's grown fond of the girl, and he's positive everyone else has too. They're just not showing it.

The only people who do show it is Hyunjin and Han. So why doesn't everyone else show they like the girl instead of keeping it in?

Right, the situation that happened between Han and Hyunjin. Felix sighed, standing up and dusting the imaginary dust off his ass.

"Alright, I'm heading to bed. If anything else happens or Y/N calls, wake us up. You should try to get some sleep too. We'll talk more about it tomorrow." The two boys nodded as Felix headed towards his room. He looked at his phone before sighing. Picking it up and going to contacts.

Sunshine☀:
Y/N. Ik you might not wanna talk to anyone atm, but please text me and talk to me if you ever feel like it. Js know we are friends and that you can talk to me whenever. And the boys too.
Read 12:58 a.m

He sighed about to put his phone back in the charger before it went off.

The Favorite Maknae:
Okay

The Favorite Maknae:
Can we meet up tmrw for lunch? Please

His heart beat increased in speed. He was for sure blushing but he didn't care. He blamed it on how hot his room was.

Sunshine☀:
Ofc! Please get some sleep and we'll talk more tmrw!! 💙

He was about to delete the heart when another text came in, followed by a change in the contacts message.

The Favorite Maknae:
Thank you lixxie ♡

The Favorite Maknae changes Sunshine☀ name to Lixxie💙

The boy smiled before changing the girls contacts too.

Lixxie💙 changed The Favorite Maknae name to Y/Nnie♡