Chapter 6

About a half an hour later they finally made it to the shop. The two girls getting out of the car with a cap, mask, and sunglasses on, walking into the café.

They looked around until Y/N saw Han sitting at a 10 table seat with an iced latte in front of him.

'Of course he has an iced latte.' She thought.

"Are they here?" She heard Ryu ask beside her.

"Yeah over there." She said, pointing towards then and pulling out her phone to text she was there.

Literal Child🐨:
Hannie me and Ryu are here, we're heading towards u guys rn

She sent that and saw him check his phone, quickly looking around before his eyes landed on her and Ryu.

"Y/N!" He yelled, which made the group turn their heads towards them and Y/N's face heat up. As they reached the table, Y/N smacked thr back of Hans head before taking the extra seat, which was in-between Felix and Hyunjin.

"Ow what was that for!" Han whined and the group laughed.

A waiter came by and asked Ryu and Y/N what they wanted and the girls told her. She walked off and Bangchan started talking.

"So what exactly do you want us to do with this song?" Ryu thought for a moment.

"Vocals. We could use Changbin, Han and Felix. If you guys don't want to be in the Music video and not learn the dance then you can do that but I was thinking just music." That made Y/N choke on her (coffee of choice)

"Am I going to be in the music video?" She said after Felix helped her get situated.

"I mean, yeah, you're basically the main dancer until Kim gets better." She said with a shrug.

It was not a little over 2 hours and everyone was heading back to the JYPEnterainment building to do practice dancing. Ryu was going with Felix, Bangchan and Leeknow. And Y/N was going with Han, Seungmin, snd Hyunjin. Leaving I.N to drive by himself.

"I don't like the idea of I.N driving by himself." Chan said.

"I'll be fine, I know how to drive," I.N said before pointing at Y/N before saying, "and besides she's younger than me and she's driving."

"I'll go with I.N actually!" Seungmin and Changbin said. The both of them fighting for the passenger seat.

Y/N nodded and headed towards her cars, the two boys following like lost dogs.

They got in and buckled up, this time Han connecting his phone to the radio and playing different Stray Kids song.

"Hey Han, can you out on the song Victory Song. I for real love Felix's voice in the beginning." She asked, pulling into a gas station.

"Sure. Also what're you going to get?" Han asked typing in Victory Song.

"I think a monster for me and some candy what about you guys?"

"I'll take a monster! Hyunjin?" Han asked looking back at Hyunjin who was alseep. He quickly snapped a picture, sending it to someone and then said to get him whatever.

She walked out of the station with a bag of two monsters, (candy of choice) and a bang.

If Hyunjin didn't like bang, she is going to have to find out what he does like then.

They finally reached JYPEnterainment building and she Parker waiting for the rest of them to show up as she scrolled through her phone until she got a message from her mom.

Mom:
I just talked to your father and he said maybe, he doesn't know if he has work yet.

Literal Child🐨:
Okay that's fine, thanks mom. I'll be busy for the next hour bc me and Ryu are going to be practing some dances to if I don't answer there's the reason loll

Mom:
Oh okay, also how is Ryu? I haven't seen her since they debuted?

Literal Child🐨:
She's doing good. Finally broke up with that no good piece of shit.

Mom:
Hey now nice words what did I tell you?

Literal Child🐨:
Ikik but like, oh my God he pissed me off so fucking much Mom. But im happy she's out of thay relationship.

Mom:
Ik what you mean honey, don't worry, he pissed me off too but they were in a relationship together. Anyways, I'm gonna get off. You're dad's taking me out take care xoxo.

She sighed and put her phone down on her lap, looking out her window.

"So.. what happened between this guy and Ryu?" Han asked. Hyunjin still 'asleep' in the back.

"She dated this forginer named Mark for like, 3 years and he was verbally and mentally abusive to her. Like omg, shut the fuck up, literally no one cares about him." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Nah I don't believe. Why did she stay with him then?"

"You deadass wanna know what she told me? She said his dick was good. Like motherfucker I don't wanna know you got dicked down by someone named fucken Mark." She said which made Han laugh.

"Oh yeah, and she said he was her sugar daddy and paid a lot" This making Han laugh even harder.