Chapter 25

After y/n explained to the 8 males and female they were all in the dining room waiting for dinner to arrive, sharing stories from their childhood and even from their teen years.

"But the thing is that's not even the end of it, whenever she would come over she never hung out with me, she'd always to to my pet snake!" Ryu said, while the boys all just laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I never had a snake and I always wanted one so knowing my friend had one excited me so yeah of course I'd go for the snake." Y/n said, laying her head on her arms thag were on the table.

"But I was your friend! Not the snake." Ryu cried out.

"I don't care, I loved that snake more than you" She said, jokingly.

"Yeah well that snake didn't like you." Ryu spat back.

"Really? How do you know?" The boys were still laughing, somehow finding their little argument amusing.

"He told me" Ryu syayed matter-of-factly.

That made the girl laugh and hide her face in her arms. Before anyone could say anything, the front door opening with people arguing.

"Are you actually for real right now (f/n)? You're really going to fucking divorce me all because I hooked up with your best friend?" Y/ns mother said, sounding pissed.

"Yes (m/n)! Yes I am. Why would I stay with someone who cheated on me with my best friend? And not just that but got pregnant too? Where the fuck is the baby bump?" Her father yelled.

Y/n groaned and rolled her eyes standing up and heading out of the dining room.

"Is she going to be okay?" Han asked, still looking at the door the girl left in.

"She will be fine Han, don't worry." Ryu said, reassuringly. Before anyone else could speak up, there was yelling.

Both y/n and her mother had gotten into a fight, but since her mother didn't want to 'make a scene' she started yelling at her in English, not knowing three of the 8 members understood English and Ryu did too. Of course, everyone else understood too but theu couldn't translate it nor speak it well.

"And you let people in our home because you felt like it? How would your father feel when he finds out random strangers are in his house?!"

"Okay first off. It ain't none of your business who comes into this house anymore because as soon as dad gets those papers signed you're fucking leaving, and he knows who they are if he knew who Jeongin is! Don't tell me what I can't and can't do anymore. I honestly wish you weren't my mother-"

SMACK

Y/n stood there, heading turned to the side slightly, tears prickling her eyes as she stared straight off into space.

"I am your mother and you don't speak to me like that do you understand me?! Your father isn't going to sign any papers as we are not getting a divorce so shut your ass up and mind your own business. What happens between me and your father isn't your business!"

Her mother screamed. Unbeknownst to the two of them, 10 pairs of eyes were staring at the two. One of them stormed up to the pair and yanked the older female away from the younger.

"Are you kidding me right now (m/n)?! What gave you the reason to hit my daughter?" Her father yelled.

"She was starting shit!" Her mother yelled back, pushing his arm off if her.

"So, doesn't mean you can hit her! She was stating facts and actually, get back into the car because we're signing those divorce papers!" He yelled and stormed off outside. Her mother turned towards y/n and pointed a finger in her face.

"This is all your fault! If only you weren't fucking born this would be a happy family!" And with that she stormed off outside.

Y/n just stood there before being pulled into an embrace, the arms wrapping around her tightly making the younger female feel safe and melt into the embrace.

"Are you okay?" Ryu asked her, her voice muffled as her head was lying on her shoulder.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." She said and hugged the older female back.
__________
OMG HII THERES ACTUALLY PEOPLE READING THIS. LOKE OMFG I MADE THIS AS LIKE A JOKE, BUT ION THINK ITS REALLY A JOKE WITH HOW MUCH TIME SND EFFORT IM PUTTING INTO IT SND I ACTUALLY WASNT EXPECTONG PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ IT AO LIKE HII

ANYWAYS, last night I watched the recent talker for skz cause I didn't have time when it came out and the way felix was being so nice to siri 😭 I can't I'm like "Hey siri, you're a bitch" and then js start roasting her. And like today and yesterday, u was expressing my love for hyunjin and how I'm gonna be sad when they disband snd how I'm pissed off at jup and Staff for covering up his mole on under his eye and same goes for felix, his freckles are so pretty istg.

Anyways I'm done love yall and have a great morning/evening/night