Chapter 15

"Okay, this is practice, but for the real thing you're not allowed to stutter. Okay so how did you guys meet?" Chan, or as of right now Y/Ns "dad" asked.

"We met a couple months ago." Y/N said.

"How?" Her "mother", Ryu, asked.

"Uhm.. in a park" She replied and Chan sighed.

"You gotta sound more confident in your answer. And add details!" He said with a wink. Y/N nodded and sighed, taking a deep breathe and trying again.

"Okay, so how did you guys meet?" Chan asked again.

'Okay, this is when my acting class can come into handy..' the girl thought, looking at Jeongin and smiling.

"We met at a park. I was helping a little boy get his ball from a tree, but it was too high and Jeongin got it for me." Jeongin blushed at the eye contact and quickly looked away, also trying to hide a small smile forming on his lips.

"So what led you guys to date?" Ryu asked, taking a sip from her tea.

This time, Jeongin answered. "We kept bumping into each other and I grew fond of her and her company so I asked for her number and then asked to go on a date, one thing led to another I asked her to be my girlfriend!" It was now Y/Ns turn to blush at the statement. Her heart rate increasing. She blamed it on how scared and anxious she was.

"Darling, I don't understand how this man if better than.. shit give me a name"  Ryu mumbled.

"Hunter!" Chan said quickly, to which Ryu nodded.

"I don't understand how you think this man will be better than Hunter. I mean, what does this boy have that Hunter doesn't?" Y/N actually had to think about that question. What did Jeongin have that a wealthy persons son doesn't.

"He has his own friends, he isn't stuck up, he's considerate of others. He's been with me since day one, and is just there with everyone. And his life doesn't revolve around money or a company, but about his passion for singing and dancing. And his fans. That's what I love about him and wouldn't give up for some snobby no good kid who just wants money mother. And if you're not going to appreciate the fact that I'm in a relationship with someone and you that you can't just force me into a relationship with someone I hardly know, I will be glad to leave."

"See Y/N, honey, that's the thing. This boy right here is into singing and music, there is no future for him in this world of he thinks he can do that." Ryu responded, taking a sip from her tea again. "Which is why Hunter is the better answer."

"Fine then mother," Y/N started as Chan and Jeongin looked at her, wondering what she was going to say. "Have fun hearing from me ever again." Chan nodded.

"That was great, okay now moving onto formalities.

________________

It was the day Y/N and Jeongin were leaving to the UK. Everyone was at the airport as they boarded Y/Ns fathers private plane. They sat together, already ordering themselves some food.

"You know what we forgot to practice" Jeongin asked as he looked out the window and looked at the trees and fields passed below them.

"What did we forget to practice I.N?" She asked, looking up from her book.

Jeongin moved his head closer towards her, his lips grazing against her ear as he softly whispered into her ear.

"Kissing" He pulled away to see her reaction, but not far away. Y/N could still feel his breathe grazing against her mouth and chin. The male smirked and turned his head slightly.

His eyes scanned her face before stopping at her lips and looking back up at her eyes.

"Okay..." the girl muttered. He smiled and leaned in closer, oh she could definitely feel his breathe on her lips now.

"Is this okay? Are you sure I don't want to force you." He asked. Y/N just snuck her hand on the napeof his neck and pulled him closer, smashing her lips against his.

Their lips moved in sync, Jeongin brought his hand up to her cheek, softly rubbing before pulling her closer by the nape of her neck, her arms now wrapped around his neck.

The both pulled away to breathe, before coming back in for another round of a make-out session.

________________
NEDNKDNDKF it is so weird to write make out scenes bruh. And especially by someone who I look up too 😭 IM SORRY JEONGIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE...

There is absolutely no smut in this. Yes, there will be kissing scenes and yes there will be suggestive scenes but no smut. I don't think I'm ready to write smut abt 8 males who I look up too 😰 anyways, love yall and goodnight/morning/evening♡