Chapter 12

(Hans POV)

I pulled out my phone, hearing Changbin groan quite loudly, but I ignored him. Hitting Y/Ns contact

Hannie<3🐿:
Y/N!
Read 2:29 p.m

Hannie<3🐿:
Y/N PLEASE WE NEED TO TALK

Literal Child🐨:
Did I ruin ur guys friendship..?

Hannie<3🐿:
WHAT NO? ME AND HYUNJINS FRIENDSHIP IS FINE. JS.. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOUR OKAY RN

Literal Child🐨:
She's fine. Give her a couple of hours to think.

Hannie<3🐿:
Huh? Who the hell r u??

Literal Child🐨:
None of ur concern atm.

Hannie<3🐿:
No, I think it is my concern if I don't know who tf u are what ur intentions with my bsf is.
Read. 2:33 p.m

I clicked off her contact and went to Hyunjins.

The Squirrel🐿:
ARE U WITH Y/N RN?!

Prince✨️:
No? Is she okay?
Read. 2:34 p.m

"Minho, did you see anyone with Y/N when she left? Like a guy or a friend?" I asked. It could be Ryu buy she would've told me if it was her.

"Yeah, her and I think it was either Ke-lo or Syuen that was with her." I sighed in relief but started wondering who those were. Y/N never once mentioned any if them before, so how does Minho know them? Unless they hung out before without me knowing.

But why should I care? It's not like I own her or anything. She's her own individual person, but the thought of someone else getting together with her pissed me off. I didn't know why. Was I.. inlove with her?

No. I can't be. Just like Chan said to Seungmin one time during our concerts. 'Hate is a strong word' but in this case, it's love.

I literally just met this girl and she's the only thing I think of. It scares me. It honestly does.

The thought of loving someone but them not loving you back. Just like she said to Hyunjin last night. I was only a friend. But I could change that right? I could change the way she thinks of me right? The way she feels about me. Right? I've never felt this way about anyone before. But the way Y/N makes me feel, makes me want to feel that feeling everyday. The pleasure to just be around her is enough for me.

It may seem weird to others, but I want to experience this feeling. I haven't been able to considering I've been busy with Stray Kids. And the last time I hooked up with a girl was before I met Chan and before I became a trainee.

I stopped since I didn't want to get distracted with my work and all. But ever since I've been around Y/N, I've been feeling the weird feelings once again. Wanting pleasure from something you can't have. Me wanting her was already bad enough as we had to work together and most likely after the song was uploaded and became popular, we probably won't ever talk again.

The only way we even met was because she was a backup dancer. Maybe if she wasn't good at dancing or even thought of joining JYPEntertainment, I wouldn't be feeling like this. Was I suddenly going to put the blame on her? 'Yes, it's her fault I'm like this. Maybe if she left the industry things would be better. But I didn't want her to leave the industry. Having her around makes me see the world differently.

Yes, she was my crush but she's also my best friend and my only girl friend for that matter. I didn't want to lose her like I lost.. just forget about it anyways. Don't compare Y/N to.. her.

_________________

Hello!! This is my first authors note on this book but I want yalls opinion on a few stuff..

First off, if you're reading this, thank you 🙏🏻 I honestly don't know why I started this but I was bored and it was 3 on the morning.

Second off, who should you be with, like be honest. If the time came to choose between the boys (everyone) who would you go with. Personally, I would choose Hyunjin.

Third off, do we like the message things? Like when theu pull out their phones and message each other. And someone give me some contact names for Jeongin and Seungmin please 😭

And third off, who's ur bias? Mine WAS Felix but the. Hyunjin showed up so like.. 🤭

Anyways, have a good day/night/evening💕