Chapter 8

When they finally made it back ti the dorms it was around 9 almost 10 at night. Chan was for sure going to get mad at Han and maybe even Y/N as everyone grew quite close to her.

Well, all except Changbin. For some reason he just didn't like her. Which honestly surprised her since she thought he would.

They pulled into the parking lot, getting out of the car and taking the pizza and milk break into Stray Kids dorm. When they got in, Chan, Felix, Minho, and Hyunjin were all in the living room.

"And where qere the two of you at? Y/N I texted you like 3 times and you never answered." Chan said in a stern father-like voice.

"I had my phone on silent because it kept going off when me and Han were listening to music." The female muttered, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah it was going off because I kept texting you. You had me worried.." Hyunjin said, muttering the last part. Though no one seemed to hear him.

"Just don't do it again, Y/N, you're gonna have to spend the night since JYPEnterainment building is closed. So you can take the couch or you can take the extra bee in Hans room." Chan said, sighing and shaking his head.

"Okay, I'll take Hans room, sorry for the trouble Chan.." She muttered. To be honest, she was scared since her father never really yelled at her for things.

"Its fine just.. just make sure it doesn't happen again please, and when you're out make sure you're phone isn't on silent." He said, hugging her and dragging a half awake hand alseep Felix to his room.

"What're you guys doing up anyways?" Han asked, giving them a milk bread.

"I was waiting for you to come home and Hyunjin was waiting for Y/N." Minho answered with a simple shrug while Hyunjins face turned red and he hit Minhos arm.

"Yah! I never said that, don't put words in my mouth!" He whined.

"But you did say that, want me to repeat what you said?" Minho asked which made Hyunjin piut even more and Han laugh.

"Please, tell is what he said Leeknow." Han said, wiping a fake tear.

" 'Guys do you think Y/N is okay? She's not answering. Is she out with Han again? They're always out together.' " He replied in a sqeaky voice, which Hyunjin glared at him.

"Okay I don't sound like that at all!" Hyunjin said which made everyone laugh.

"Come on Y/N, I'll set up your bed while you pick the movie were gonna watch!" Han said, grabbing Y/Ns wrist and pulling her towards his room. Y/N sending a quick text to her dorm mates, JYP, and Ryu.

(Hyunjins POV)

"Do you think Han likes Y/N? Like more than a friend." Minho asked me, looking down at his phone and at Y/Ns Instagram post.

I looked at the comments and noticed someone commented on it on our account. 'Was it Han?'

"I don't know.." I replied. Uneasiness in my voice. What if he did like her? Did she like him back? Thoughts ran through my mind.

"Don't think too much of it Hyunjin, even if he did you'll still most likely have a chance." He said and smirked, making my face go red.

"Yah! What the hell do you mean by that! I don't like her like that and you know it Leeknow!" I whined. I honestly didn't understand my feelings for her, all I know for sure is seeing her all close with Han pisses me off.

"Okay then, whatever you say. Also, look at the comments on her insta." He said and walked towards his room. I opened Instagram once again and looked for her account, going through her comments.

Hdhdhdif: I mean, if it is actually Han, would they make a cute couple?
Reply to @ /Hdhdhdif: nahh, her and I.N frfr
Reply to Hdhdhdif: she better not. Istg I'll kill her myself if she even thinks of being close with Stray Kids, let alone Han.

Hehwhdjchwj: imagine Stray kids is in the back of her car 😭
Reply to @ /Hehwhdjchwj: stopp and them all watching us freak out because one were trying to figure out who commented and seeing some shipping Y/N and Han. 😭

Odhdons: @ /TheFavBackupDancer what drink is that? It looks good and I wanna try it!
Reply to @ /Odhdons: (Coffee of choice) with a couple extra pumps of expresso💕
Reply to @ /TheFavBackupDancer: ahh okayy and hii!! <4

realstraykids🔵: 🤗🤗
Reply to @ /realstraykids: heyy whatsup fam 🤗
Reply to @ /TheFavBackupDancer: the ceiling. My roof. My lights. I can go on.
Reply to @ /realstraykids: do it, you won't. No balls.

Hyunjin laughed at that, heading towards his room to finally get some sleep. But how could he when the girl he likes is sleeping in another man's room..